About this listing
Would you like to stay in the best neighborhood in Amsterdam?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our spacious historic apartment is right in the middle of it all surrounded by canals and all the museums and history you can handle! Just steps away from Anne Frank house and steps away from public transportation to get you everywhere in Amsterdam. Cafes, restaurants and bars around every corner where you can chill out after a long day of exploring.
- - Treat the apartment as if it were your own
- - Please respect our neighbors and beware that Amsterdam walls are very thin. Respect their privacy and they will respect yours :)
- - Take your shoes off in the house and don't play loud music late at night
- - Absolutely no smoking of ANY kind in the house
- - No pets allowed
- - At time of departure: make sure the apartment is tidy, the dishes are done, the garbage is bagged and the oven, hob and fridge/freezer are clean
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
We are Tom and Colleen and love anything and everything that has to do with nature,music, food, art and photography. We travel and then travel some more.
We always feel privileged to be invited to spend time in your homes and always treat them as our own. Hope to see some of you soon on our travels!
Languages spoken: English, Slovak, Czech, Polish and vigilantly learning French!
Interests: Exploring new cultures, photography, art, making music, spontaneous adventures, micro-breweries, natural preservation, laughing at the most ridiculous things and much more.