About this listing
House in Roxenbaden , near Berg and Linköping in a nice rural area with lovely houses. Swimming pool 8*4, heated and a large pool deck. Several sitting areas outside. Property of 4000 sqm. One main building, one guest house and a small guest house with two beds. In total 10 beds and a sofa bed but we prefer a max of 8 guests since there is one bathroom. Shower and Cinderella toilet (will look for translation). Dishwasher and kitchen as well as bbq. Four bedrooms + extra little house w 2 beds.
Two houses. A swimming pool and setting in a beautiful, charming and quiet area in Östergötland, near Linköping.
Main building, aprrox 80 sqm. Guest house approx. 35 sqm. Pool. Outdoor toilet.
Bus to Berg/Linköping in the neighborhood.
Other things to note
4000 sqm prop with two houses, one with kitchen, one with kitchenette. Peaceful area, beautiful houses in the area of Roxenbaden.
- Husdjur är ej tillåtna pga allergi.
Rökning endast utomhus - ta hand om fimpar.
- Ej WC - men förbränningstoalett och utedass.
- Pool juni - augusti. Poolen rengörs inför er vistelse. Bada gärna men var rädd om den då den ska hålla i många år. Använd uteduschen för att undvika onödig smuts i pool men också för att skölja bort klor efteråt. Den är soluppvärmd. Mat eller dryck förstås ej tillåtet i pool. Ej heller föremål som kan repa linern.
- Lämna huset och uteplatser som det var vid ankomst. Töm sopor, lägg lakan i anvisad korg, plocka iordning, ställ in porslin mm och dammsug.
- Skräpa ej ner i omgivningen. Behandla huset och Roxenbaden kärleksfullt så blir vistelsen varm och fin.
Spela ej hög musik och för inte oväsen på kvällen utomhus. Det är ett lugnt område med trevliga grannar som ej vill bli störda.
- Hör av er om något krånglar!
- Pets are not allowed due to allergy
- Smoking not allowed but if you smoke outdoors - take care of the cigarett butts.
-No ordinary WC - but a nice incineration toilet and an outhouse with two seats!
-The pool is open between june -August. It is cleaned before your stay. Take care of it - no food in pool or objects that can scratch the liner. Use out door shower to avoid unnecessary dirt in the pool but also to rinse off chlorine afterwards. It is solar-heated. Pool heatened until August 30..
-Leave the house and garden as it was upon arrival. Empty the garbage, put the sheets in the designated basket, do dishes and wipe of in fridge etc. Use vacuum cleaner if very dirty.
- Treat the house nicely and with love. It is a relaxing lovely place to be. The main house is more than a 100 years old as is the area of Roxenbaden. It is a beautiful area! No loud music or noise at night outdoors. It is a quiet area with friendly neighbors who do not want to be disturbed.
-use main house, guest house and extra house by the grill if needed. And out door toilet in red "workshop house" close to the entry. There iare also two buildings you see from the pool. One old old house and one storage house. They are not maintained or for use.
-The garden is 4000 sqm and you may also use the Grass area outside our white gate. This gate and the path leads to Roxenbadenvägen. If you walk it, turn left and go down to the water (pass a yellow and a white house) you will find a small beach. If the water is not filöed with Algues, have a nice swim. Otherwise use our pool. :)
-Walk around the area of Roxenbaden and visit Sandvik if you wish. There is an ICA in Berg and good ice-cream at Jennys restaurant! Children will like Berg! And Old Linköping town.
- TV and dvd: We mostly use the TV in the main house to watch dvd. Please feel free to watch some of all the films piled up besides the TV. We have a lot of DVDs. The TV reception is better in the guest house. To watch tv1, tv2 and tv4 (and perhaps some other) put it in Av1. Av2 is for dvd and hdmi1 is for "chrome cast" (from your smart phones). The app is available in app stores. The TV in the guest house is better (antenna is better) but you can also use dvd from
The play station 3 if you wish.
-Water: we have our own water from a well. There is often no problem with the water supply but there are of course limits - so save water while showering etc. We drink the water but some of us prefer bottled water sometimes - so do as you wish.
- Soap, shampoo etc is available to use. Also tablets for dishing machine. Feel free to use it.
- Bathroom: Cinderella toilet. See description/instruction in bathroom. The lock to the door is a bit strange - you need to pull it and then lock the wrong way :). Shower Cabin. Washing machine.
- Grill: see instruction on paper in kitchen.
- Infra heater - on veranda at the "grillhouse " there is a nice heater above the table for grill evenings outdoors. Switch on the wall. Switch it off after using.
- Fireplaces indoors - do not use them. we need to get them controlled. Use radiators if it is Cold inside.
- Outdoor lighting: There is a switch in the dining room and one in the kitchen to light up lamps outdoors. There are also lamps on guesthoise and by the grill. Switches inside these houses.
- Fridge and freezer: look in kitchen, guesthouse and cellar (same key as to main house to cellar - Access from veranda). Three small fridges and one freezer.
- Cupboards in kitchen - please seal/close packages with food if you put fex pasta there.
- First aid - look in white cupboard above sink.
- Garbage; put garbage in plastic bags and then in green big garbage can close to the road. Empty all garbage Bins before leaving.
- Cups and glasses etc / kitchen utilities: use what you want but do the dishes and put in cupboards before leaving.
- Linen and towels - they are in the wardrobe next to bed (left wardrobe) in master bedroom. Please feel free use them but collect and put them in blue IKEA-bag (Also in wardrobe) in the middle of Living room before leaving.
- Cushions for Outdoor furniture - in cushionbox on veranda and in small guesthouse next to the grill.
Please contact us directly if something goes wrong or if you need help with devices.
From Dec 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Ylva och Joakim Rosing + två tonårsbarn.
Vi har själva hyrt hus, i Frankrike ett par ganger och en gång i Sverige så vi vet att det är spännande att komma till en ny plats och rå sig själva. Vi älskar vårt fina ställe i Roxenbaden men tonåringarna vill gärna göra lite andra saker så vi ser att vi kan hyra ut det delvis så att också andra får njuta av att vara där.
We are a family of four. We have rented houses ourselves and really like that way of seeing new places. Our teenagers can skip a few weeks in the country side now so we are ready to let others feel the nice well being feeling of Roxenbaden, in summer and in early autumn. We speak English and French besides Swedish of course.