About this listing
Located in the center of Nanaimo with an amazing view, 8mins away by car from the departure bay ferry, close to adventure but quiet for rest or work, surrounded by nature, central to everything, free parking.
We provide a great place to wind down and get yourself together after a long ferry or car ride, we have many people stop with us between traveling going to and from Tofino, Hornby Island or Victoria.
Please read the detailed description for what to expect in this listing.
~Private downstairs guest suite which sleeps 4, comprising of:
A large living space.
One large Bedroom.
One full Bathroom.
*Laundry is there and at appropriate times is used by the hosts.
One Queen bed
Two bedside lamps
One large closet
Plastic drawer storage
One Queen sofa bed
Coffee filter machine
Two coffee tables
Two floor lamps
TV and Roku box with Netflix
Two storage closets
Bath with shower
Small wall cabinet
Small soft pile rug
Hand towel loop
Bath Towel Rail
Hook on door
*$5 cash per load to use Laundry:
Main Balcony located upstairs with great view of ocean, ferries, sea plains, Nanaimo downtown, harbors and mountains, use of chairs, table and umbrellas.
Decking on the back with *BBQ *$10 cash for use towards gas and BBQ maintenance.
Porch with swing seating, view of the garden and palm trees.
Use of main kitchen upstairs allowed and use of adjacent dining area.
Interaction with guests
We are friendly people but at the same time leave you with your complete privacy, you can ask for help at anytime!
Other things to note
- - We can be flexible about things within reason and welcome inquiries about special arrangements.
- - The dishwasher is for plates, bowls, cutlery, cups and glasses, please rinse off stuck on food and sources before putting in, we will run the dishwasher when full, everything else is hand washed and placed in the drainer.
- - Recyclable food and drink containers are rinsed before they go in the big blue bin.
- - Food waste is disposed of in the food waste container by the kitchen sink.
- - Please if you can, let us know when you expect to arrive.
- - Our private parts of our home are where you will not be introduced to.
- - Please respect our home and property, sincerely thank you.
- - Please have read the detailed descriptions and have asked any questions to confirm anything before booking.
- - We live here and have a friendly dog, your privacy is respected, know though that we are nice to be around and care about our guests so do feel free to ask about anything and we will be happy to help.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews