Our Home that draws peace for thought is just north of Nanaimos' Departure Bay Ferry which is 8mins away by car and is also close to adventure but quiet for rest or work, forever interesting view of the heart of Nanaimo and it's encasing beauty, surrounded by nature, central to everything, free parking, 10 mins to bus stop on a main route.
We love our home and maintain it well.
A truly refreshing retreat.
Please read the detailed description for what is available to you.
- - Please follow Airbnb etiquette while booking, it will help determine if we accept you or not.
- - The cleaning fee helps cover what needs to be done and what is used in the preparation of the next guests arrival after you, not a pass to be unclean and untidy in someone else's home.
- - Please be mindful about how you do things, damage can be avoided.
- - Please have read the detailed descriptions and have asked any questions to confirm anything before booking, preferably before 10pm at night.
- - Please knock when you first arrive, we will greet you and you can leave your shoes at the entrance when you come in, we will show you to your private spaces and the spaces you can use that are shared, our private parts of our home are where you will not be introduced to.
- - Please be careful with your luggage in and around the house, if you need a hand please ask.
- - We live here and have a small friendly dog, your privacy is respected, know though that we are nice to be around and care about our guests as much as our home so do feel free to ask about anything and we will be happy to help.
- - Please remember to turn off anything you turn on. Thanks.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews