The flat is located on the top floor of a 4 story building, 3 mins walk from the train station and 5 mins away from the city centre, the shopping district and all the UNESCO monuments.
The bus stop to the seaside resorts is 50m away.
What you will love about the ‘sognoviaggiando’ bedroom is the location, the great view from the balcony and the vintage atmosphere.
It is a great choice both for business and leisure travelers who want to visit this beautiful city.
The vintage style bedroom, in line with the rest of the flat, consists of two single beds, a wardrobe, side tables, chairs, mirror, and a balcony from where you can enjoy the view. Table and chairs on the balcony will be there for you to enjoy the breakfast or a beer at sunset.
The guests can help themselves to coffee, teas selected with care during my travels and herbal teas. The buffet style breakfast is complimentary and includes tea, coffee, milk, home baked cakes and biscuits, homemade yoghurt (when available), cereals and locally produced fruit. In alternative to cake and biscuits I can bake bread to enjoy with butter and jam.
Guests will have access to the shared dining room (with cable TV), the shared bathroom as well as the kitchen (only at breakfast).
Interaction with guests
Even if you will be my guest, Pinky (the little dog) is the real boss around here! If you do not like dogs I am afraid this is not the right choice. Pinky is at home most of the day so she will keep you company in my absence and she might look for cuddles from time to time. I will be at home in the afternoon and in the evening.
Other things to note
- Ravenna city council charges €2 tourist tax per night per person (to be paid to the owner)
- Near the building you can park for free
- You can use the washing machine at an additional cost of 5 € (includes: detergent, fabric softener and any additive)
- Do not move the furniture, especially do not move the beds, as in the photos it is two single beds can not make a double bed.
- Il comune di Ravenna prevede il pagamento di una tassa di soggiorno di 2€ a persona a notte da pagare in loco all'arrivo
- È richiesto massimo rispetto a cose, persone e animali presenti in casa.
- Non si spostano i mobili, in particolare non si spostano i letti, come nelle foto si tratta di due letti singoli vintage diversi tra loro non è possibile fare un letto matrimoniale.
- Il check in è previsto dopo le 15:00 e il check out per le 11:00
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
Se volete sapere qualcosa di più su di me venite a trovarmi sul mio blog mangioviaggiando le avventure delle Affe, cosa mangeranno stasera? Dove racconto la mia passione per i viaggi e per il cibo!