About this listing
This lake house is located right on Lake Simcoe with private lake access. A quiet and peaceful place to enjoy nature with the convenience of having a town close by, its highlight is its beautiful backyard and view of the lake, especially during sunrise and sunset. We provide all basic amenities and as added bonus we also provide a canoe and a kayak. Clean and new interior with cozy gas stove perfect for staying in.
Please note that we open the bedrooms to match the # of people in your party.
The property is very private, with access from small gravel turnoff. Guests can park in the driveway, and/or on the shoulder of the road in front of the house.
Indoor Amenities/ Supplies*
- Bedrooms: bedding
- Bathroom: 3 piece bathroom with towels, soap, shampoo, body wash, toilet paper
- Kitchen: detergent, dishes, glasses, flatware, basic pots/pans, coffee maker, microwave oven, stove with oven. There are also some aluminium trays in the drawer under the oven for your use (while supplies last).
- picnic table
- charcoal bbq (guests must supply own charcoal)
- fire pit (guests must supply own firewood)
- single person kayak w/ paddle
- 3 person canoe w/ paddles
- 3 adult life jacket, 1 child size
*Note we do not offer internet or cable at this time
** Outdoor amenities/ equipment are provided for our guest's enjoyment. Please take all necessary safety precautions, and make sure each person is using a life jacket during boating. Use at your own risk.
Guests have full access to property and amenities.
Interaction with guests
Host is not on site but is available via text or email.
- 10 min drive from shops and restaurants in Sutton
- 5 min drive from Sibbald Point Provincial park, with hiking, camping, and sandy beaches
- Enjoy Lake Simcoe right from our backyard
Other things to note
We're new to hosting but want to provide our guests with the best possible experience, so please let us know of ways to improve!
Please (and thank you in advance):
- Be respectful of neighbors and be careful not to make too much noise. Quiet hours after 10pm.
- Leave the house and grounds (including lawn, deck, dock, picnic tables etc) in the same condition as you found it
- Wash all pots and pans and place in drying rack. You can leave the dishes in the dishwasher after running it.
- TRASH: compost, trash, and recycling bins are located outside the house to the right of the front entrance (the entrance facing the road). Please bag green trash in biodegradable bags provided, and place all waste in appropriate bins upon checkout.
- # of guests: please note that we open the bedrooms based on the number of guests that you advise to us. Therefore, please let us know the exact number of guests in your party in advance.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.