About this listing
Enjoy the true local experience at my Astoria apartment (NY's safest and most diverse neighborhood!) close to Steinway St (shopping strip) and 30th Ave (lined with restaurants & lounges). There's a park nearby with a fitness setup and b-ball courts. Also convenient for public transportation: R/M Subway - 46th St, N/Q Subway - 30th Ave and only 20 min by train to Manhattan. Check out Astoria's Beer Gardens & The Museum of Moving Image! Couples, lone explorers, and business travelers are welcomed!
At my apartment, you will be just a couple blocks away from all the action Astoria has to offer. What's even better is that being just a couple blocks away from the action is enough to escape the city noise allowing for a good night's rest. You can find the following all within a 1 block radius: Restaurants, Laundromat, bar, wine store, park, bakery, bodegas. Your options are endless after that 1 block radius. You'll love the location.
Living room, Kitchen, and bathroom access
Interaction with guests
I will mostly be in my room, out of the apartment, and most importantly, out of your way. I do live there so we may have some interaction, but I'm a quiet respectful person. You will probably interact with my dog more than anything, but she is very sweet and calm. Please don't feed her or let her out.
Other things to note
Sometimes people have trouble finding my home.
-My home is on 44th Street and 30th Rd
-The simplest way to locate it is to go 44th Street and 30th Avenue. If you walk towards 31st Avenue, you will hit 30th Rd.
-My house is there on the corner
- Smoking is allowed outside on the front stoop
- Guests are expected to cover any damages that occur within the apartment during their stay
- Guests should do their best to clean up after themselves
- Please be mindful of the fact that there is a dog that lives in the apartment (especially if you are allergic). Please make sure she doesn't get out.
- Guests are paying to stay in a room, but they will have access to the living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Please turn off any lights after you're done using them, including ourside porch light.
- Please do not bring any additional guests other than the ones listed in your reservation
- Be respectful and courteous to your roommate (me) and the neighbors. No loud music playing and no parties in the apartment/rooms.
- You will be staying in the place I call home, but I will do my best stay out of your way. I want you to feel at home too. Mi casa es su casa.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will reply in a timely manner.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I work in IT doing application. I love art in all forms. I love animals. NY is an amazing city that I feel lucky to call home. I also love to travel and see new places.
After using Air BnB as a guest for so long, I decided to be a host as well. I enjoy hosting new interesting people. I am a very positive and open minded person. I look forward to encountering like-minded individuals. Cheers to new experiences. Peace and love!