This gorgeous house, Hilltop Villa, with 6 bed rooms can sleep up to 24 guests max. Conveniently located near to the famed Kamakura Koko Mae station (2 train stops to Enoshima), the Hilltop Villa is your best choice when exploring Kamakura. Our favorite spot in the house is the large mountain balcony (see from pictures) complete with outdoor furniture from where you can enjoy the picturesque view of Mt. Fuji set amidst lush greenery. We welcome you to stay and discover the charms of Kamakura.
Large house with 6 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, a main bathroom, 2 toilets, living room, dining room, a front and back garden. Located on a hill near Kamakura-koko-mae station, the Hilltop Villa promises you a spacious, quiet and relaxing accommodation in Kamakura. This house can sleep up to 24 guests maximum, and is equipped with high-speed WiFi, fresh towels & sheets, hair dryer and other essentials.
ACCESS (By public transport):
10 minute walk from Kamakura Koko Mae Station (Eno-den/local tram)
2 train stops to Enoshima station
7 train stops to Kamakura station
7 train stops to Fujisawa station
90 minutes to Shinjuku/Tokyo
90 minutes to Hakone
1 space available (Please reserve in advance)
- Japanese room with floor mattress beds/Futon (1-3 guests)
- Dorm room with 4 bunk beds (1-8 guests)
- Twin room with 2 single beds (2 guests)
- Deluxe room with a double size bed (1-2 guests)
- Deluxe suite room with one double size bed and double size sofa bed (1-4 guests)
- Loft/Attic room with queen size bed (1-2 guests)
- Living room with double size sofa bed (1-2 guests)
- 6 bed rooms with
Fresh towels, sheets, pillow cover, duvet cover and blanket*
- Kitchen with
Refrigerator, Microwave, Rice cooker, Frying pan / Saucepan / Kettle , Glasses, Cups and Dishes, Knife, Fork, Spoon, Wine/Can/Bottle opener
- Living room
- Dining room (Sits 8-10 people)
- Front garden
- Wood-deck terrace (Back garden)
- Bathroom with
Shampoo, Body soap and conditioner
- 2 toilets
- Lavatory (2F)
- Air conditioner(cool/heat/dry) *except the loft on 3rd floor
Free high-speed WiFi installed. The dining room is a laptop friendly workspace.
Check-in after 2PM, check-out by 10AM
- Bikes for rent: 2 bicycles available for use
- Private Chef arrangement: We can arrange you a local private chef for a special dinner/meal upon request (See in pictures). Minimum order from 30,000yen and up. Please ask for details
Full access except the operation room on the 3rd floor.
Interaction with guests
We'd love to meet you if we are around. Otherwise we'll be available online to assist you in case you need anything.
Other things to note
The house is on a hill, so you'll be going up some stairs. Back-packs or smaller luggage will give you better mobility. Also we are located in a residential area, thus supermarkets, eateries and convenience stores are 10-15min walk away. (We rent out bikes)
Strictly NO-SMOKING except designated areas with ash trey installed.
- NO PARTIES (It is not a party destination but a chill out place)
- NO BBQ (We can arrange you a private chef instead)
- NO SMOKING (Except designated areas with installed ash trey. Don't use can or bottles as ash treys)
- NO EATING or DRINKING inside the rooms, except the kitchen and dining room. (We don't want you to fight bugs when you're sleeping)
- DO NOT Bring in sand inside the house. You can wash off your sand with the shower hose in the front porch.
- DO NOT TALK LOUD out side the house/terrace/balcony from 8PM to 8AM (Respect the neighbors please)
- KEEP CLEAN: Messy or dirty rooms after check-out is subject to penalty charges up to USD 1,500. This is a SHARING concept and not a HOTEL.
We received complaints from neighbors the other day for loud noises at night caused by a group of college students partying even after midnight which incident forced us to shut down the house for a couple weeks. This house is located in a residential area where the neighborhood is very quiet and we certainly don't want to abuse this great place. So if wish to stay with us, please promise us to respect our neighbors and act like you'd be living local with the community.
This host has 152 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
To create an account on airbnb with 20 USD credit, you can use below link:
Hi! Welcome to Hilltopvilla Kamakura.
The Hilltopviilla Kamakura is the first Luxary Airbnb near to the Kamakura-Koko-Mae station, one of the most famous beach front station in Japan attracting travelers and surfers from around the world.
A gorgeous house on top of a hill with a large mountain balcony that gives you a beautiful view of Mt. Fuji and breathtaking sunset. Surrounded with green and quiet neighborhood promises you a relaxed and chill stay.
10 minutes walk to the Japan class waves and 15 minutes bike ride to Enoshima-Island, an 2020 TOKYO OLYMPIC venue for all Saling games.
Come and take a ride on a Retro Tram Enoshima Line and discover the small and diverse towns of Kamakura.
Things to NOTE:
We welcome you if value the concept of home sharing as well as spending time in a quiet place like we do. If you're looking for a place to party, this is NOT a fit for you.
- NOT a HOTEL: Please take good care of the house and use it clean like it is yours. Clean up for yourself during your stay and before you leave, it is not a hotel.
- NEIGHBORS MATTER more than the house it self: Please respect our neighbors, they lived here for a long time and appreciate the quiet life.
Hilltopvilla KAMAKURA is run by Hilltop & Company. We are three surfer dudes who met in Bali early 2000, when each of us were on a hunt of great waves. We coincidentally stayed in the same hotel named Bruna Beach Hotel. The hotel was legendary for us. It was located on the corner of Kuta Beach and it was isolated and quiet from the others. Very comfortable with the moon and the candle lights reflecting in the garden. Sounds of wind and smells of island was relaxing.
Our days and life there was just amazing. We all came back to Japan after the trip and had our own life but we've decided to have our place where we can join again and invite people to stay.
We all have our own day job and family so we're not always at the house but we'd be happy to meet you if time allows.
Hilltop & Company