You don't need to bring anything when staying at my full furnished 3 bedrooms house.Very close to bus stop (3 mins walk), KFC, Coles express (Fuel station), Hungry Jack and a small supermarket are just across the road.
It's 2 mins drive to freeway, 15 mins to the Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine), 5 mins to Coles supermarket, 10mins to the vibrant area with Supermarket (included Asian supermarket), Shops, Restaurants, Library. Full equipped kitchen, dish washing, grill and a BBQ in the backyard.
- Turn off heater and air conditioner every time you go out.
- Please have your shoes off. There are some slippers to use inside the house.
- Guests are expected to treat the house as they found it and leave it in respectable condition on departure. Absolutely no smoking, no parties and no pets. The use of the house for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Please inform to me asap your arrival and departure time so that I can arrange key arrangement.
- $100 will be claimed if you lost the key.
- Make sure all the devices that may cause a fire will be turned off when you leave the house like gas cooktop, grill, etc. Please don't turn the wifi off.
- Please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so please switch on the range hood while cooking.
- You will be responsible for the fine and the damage if there is any.
- You will be responsible for all accidents that happen in the apartment (burns caused from hot water or from cooking, electric shocks, falling from beds, tripping over or slips in the bathroom and other places...)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult all the time.
- If you stay over Monday's night, make sure that you put the garbage bin to the front street at Monday night.
- If you plan to check-in after 9pm, there will be AU$30 surcharge. Check-outs are before 10am.
- If you use cot or air mattress, fold it like you found it when you leave.
- For any reason you forgot keys inside the apartment, a $30 fee will applied to open the room from 9am-9pm, $50 for other hours.
This host has 254 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Vicky, a friendly person. I love travelling, cooking and decorating.
I've been using Airbnb for my trips since 2011 so that I understand the needs for a holiday accommodation. It's not only about a good location but also about a good quality of the house itself.
As I'm trying to bring all the best as I can to my apartments and it's also a way I'm bringing to you, my Airbnb guests the best experiences for your trips :)
I hope you'll have a great time in my place
Welcome to Melbourne!