Spader Bay lake front condo on beautiful Lake Chelan! Enjoy easy access to 1000' of sandy beach directly from your patio door. Access to the pool, two hot tubs, dock and buoy. Just a mile from town, this comfortable one bedroom condo sleeps 4 with the option of renting the adjoining studio to sleep a total of 8. Spader bay is perfect location to enjoy all Lake Chelan has to offer!
Need more space? The neighboring unit is available for rent as well. 3 separate units sleep a max of 14 guests.
This one bedroom condo has been loved by the same owners since it was new. Located on the ground floor. It will serve as a comfortable place to rest after a fun day on the Lake!
Access to all Spader Bay amenities, pool(closed Oct 1st-May 15th) hot tubs, dock, boat buoys, tennis court, play area, and more! Please DO NOT USE any of the kayaks, boats, jet skis etc. Those are owned by owners. We do have charcoal grills and picnic tables located in the grass area by the condo.
Interaction with guests
We try to meet every guest upon arrival. We are nearby and often available to help if needed.
Other things to note
Spader Bay is a close & quiet community. Most condos are occupied by their owners. Please be considerate of our neighbors. No pet policy is strictly enforced. This is not a hotel or a place to bring all your friends and party. Rules will be enforced including termination of the rental agreement.
- No Pets, No exceptions
- No Smoking, Smoking only permitted 25 feet from building on parking lot side.
- One boat per unit
- One parking space per unit, Two vehicles max per unit
- Guests must check in with manager upon arrival between 4PM - 10PM
- No day guests allowed
- Shared coin op laundry available on site
- Occupancy includes children
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 104 Spader Bay Dr. Chelan, WA 98816
Agreed upon unit only.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and agreed upon party only. People other than those in the agreed Guest party may not stay in the property or use property amenities. No pets on premises, no exceptions.
The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 to 5 persons per unit as agreed upon. If the maximum occupancy has been exceeded guests will forfeit their damage deposit.
4.Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on check in date and ends at 11 a.m. on check out date.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Amenities: Reasonable effort will be made to ensure all advertised amenities are in good working order but cannot be guaranteed.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Deposit: A deposit of $300 is due at booking.
a.The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 10 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
iv.Failure to comply with Rental Rules or Spader Bay rules.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
9. Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date less any credit card fees.
10. Natural Disasters: If there is a fire, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order “level 3” mandatory evacuation. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation, we will refund:
a.Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
b.Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the mandatory evacuation is lifted.
c.Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the mandatory evacuation.
d.No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Property: Keep the property, furnishings and appliances in good order and use only for intended purposes.
2. NO SMOKING
3. NO PETS ON PREMISES, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) and 1 assigned parking space. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
5. Boats: One boat per unit, boats are not allowed in parking areas at any time.
6. Noise: Quiet time is 11:00PM. All outside areas will be secured. Noise complaints may result in the loss of damage deposit.
7. Check in: Between 4:00PM and 10:00PM. Check in with manager upon arrival and supply the following infomration:
a.Your name and names of those in your party
b.Your home address and phone number
c.Vehicle make and license plate number
d.Boat make and license number
e.Boat trailer make and license number
8. Pool/Hot tub: All posted rules must be followed.
a.Open 9am – 11pm
b.No food or glass in pool/hot tub areas
c.No large floatation devices
d.Adult hot tub 18 years and older
e.Rules and state laws are posted on the club house
9. General Rules at Spader Bay
a.No pets lake side of buildings. Pets must be leashed. Pet waste must be picked up. (NOT Applicable)
b.Please do not hang towels or wet bathing suits on deck railings or pool railing.
c.Bicycles and roller blades are not allowed around the pool area or on the lawns and sidewalks lake side of buildings.
e.Do not place flotation devices on lawns.
f.Sleeping on the grass or in any vehicle/camper is prohibited
g.Do not feed the ducks or seagulls. $1000.00 fine per City of Chelan.
h.BBQ’s must be 25 feet from all buildings, BBQ’s are provided at the end of building #3 and between building #1 & #2. No BBQ’s are allowed on grass at any time.
i.Refueling of boats or Jet Ski’s in the lake is prohibited except at authorized stations.
10. Check out: 11:00 AM - Follow all provided check out instructions. Housekeepers may arrive promptly at checkout time to prepare for next check in. Late checkout will incur $50 penalty per every 30 minutes beyond agreed checkout time.
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews