Coomoora Cottage is a two bedroom mud brick cottage set on 10 acres of rural wooded forest. 10 minutes from Daylesford Township.
The cottage overlooks a large picturesque dam which is home to native and domestic ducks, frogs and trout. Relax and watch the kangaroos, kookaburras, echidnas, free range chickens, and birdlife outside each day. Take a stroll to the back of the property to our secluded smaller dam and the country lane.
This is pet friendly accommodation.
The cottage accommodates five people with two bedrooms, one with a queen bed (with electric blanket), the other with two singles, a fold out bed is available on request. A fully equipped kitchen / dining room with stove, oven, and fridge.
Living room with wood heater. We also provide fresh free range eggs from our chickens as well as bacon. With fresh bread, butter, honey and strawberry Jam for the first mornings breakfast.
This is a pet friendly accommodation. We currently don't have a fenced area for your pet be outside. Pets must be on leash at all times when outside.
You have access to whole of the cottage and land.
Hostess family lives in a main house on the property.
Interaction with guests
Hostess are available when required.
Other things to note
You can see the main house from the cottage.
- Pets - Guest must bring the pet's bowls, bedding, lead, toys, towels etc.
- Pets - Mess related to the pet must be removed or cleaned prior to departure.
- Pet owner's responsibility to ensure the dog is sheltered and safe at all times during their stay.
- Any damage or cleaning costs either inside or outside related to the pet, will be charged to the guest.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Be aware that there is no fencing around the cottage or dam.
- Be aware that there are domestic animals on the property.
- Free WiFi is available. The property does not have a phone, mobile reception is limited.
- Please make sure you wash up before you leave. You can leave the washing up to dry.
- Leave the cottage clean and tidy upon departure.