Your future bedroom is so completely New York: alley out the window, exposed brick, radiator pole, small, bamboo floors. Apt is clean, new, and well-kept. Surreal Hell's Kitchen/Times Square location with easy access to every subway. Truly the middle of the city.
You’ll love my place because of the location (SO CLOSE!), the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, the high ceilings, me (I'm awesome). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
Man, you can stay in a lot of NYC apartments, but this one is super unique because of the recent renovations. My friends are jealous of my place. Even I'm jealous of my place. I can't believe I live here!
Be aware: It's very small, but alas, that is NYC life. I've grown accustomed to it.
You have access to your portion of the apartment! Your private bedroom (a luxury!) and the shared common areas: the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom. I tend to work nights and sleep in, so you may only see me if we cross paths or on a day off.
Interaction with guests
I obviously have to work while you're here, but when I'm around, I'm happy to help! I'm super friendly.
Other things to note
My apartment is located on the top floor of a walk-up--4 flights of stairs. Be prepared to lug your suitcases up! But hey, this simply means more sunlight! Yay!
I also have a cat. No surprises here! My cat is a roommate as well, so I want to make sure you're okay with that.
**It is important you understand my apartment is on the top floor of a walk-up. There are 4 flights of stairs to get to my apartment that you will have to carry your suitcases up. Honestly, that's the hardest and worst part of my apartment.
****Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety****
Much of this goes without saying, but I'd rather state the obvious than not say it at all:
- Please make sure your airbnb profile is up-to-date and thorough and includes clear pictures of all coming. I need to feel comfortable with my guests.
- Please take care of my home. I took great care to make it this nice so I hope you can respect it.
- Please pick up after yourself in the common areas.
- No unregistered guests without prior approval.
- No smoking in the house. If you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- When leaving, please turn off lights, turn off fans and A/Cs, and lock the front door when you leave.
- Be quiet in the shared hallways of the building as everyone can hear you through the doors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $50 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am a lifelong Texan turned New Yorker and have lived here for 10 years. I now own my own elite staffing company, I am a certified Life Coach, and I seek to become a YouTube and TV personality.
I love to travel, so I understand the ups and downs of travel. Come rest your head here!
About me: I am gay and love hosting other gay folks, but I'm not heterophobic--no worries. I am nearly always smiling and bubbly. I'm endlessly optimistic.
I am a busy person, so I have plenty to do and often cannot "entertain", but I love to answer questions and give advice. If I could death drop, I would. I love the idea of becoming a gymnast. A 6'3" gymnast. Wouldn't that be a sight to see?