Bienvenue in my two-bedroom apartment in a typical Parisian building, with a little cute balcony. You'll be on the front row of the Eiffel Tower's lightings, perfect for a journey "à la française".
Bienvenue in my 2-bed apartment in a typical Parisian building, with a little cute balcony. You'll be on the front row of the Eiffel Tower's lightings, perfect for a journey "à la française".
You will stay in a quiet 2-bed apartment (1 living and 1 bedroom) of 59 square meter (635 sq ft) with a kitchen (and a new espresso machine!), a bathroom, a separated toilet and a little cute balcony with a view on the Eiffel Tower.
There is one bed (for two, 140 cm wide) in the bedroom and a pull-out sofa in the living (for two, 180 cm wide). Fresh bed sheets are provided. International adaptor plug available.
SUPERMARKETS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPS:
There are some supermarkets and restaurants near the building open till late: Daily Monop till 9pm, Franprix till 9pm. There is a Lebanese and a Japanese restaurant too.
You can find some very good bakeries in the surroundings where to buy croissants and pains au chocolat for breakfast.
La Motte-Piquet Grenelle and rue du Commerce are approximately 10min away by walk. You can find there many shops, bars, brasseries, restaurants…
The Galerie Commerciale Passy Plazza is only 1 stop away or 15 minutes by walk.
A brand new shopping mall opened recently called Beaugrenelle, and it's 8 minutes by walk : clothes shops, food shops and a cinema.
I would be glad to share my tips for a great experience in Paris, the best spots, restaurants and cafés as well as information about the museums and perhaps some exhibitions.
For any questions, feel free to ask.
The appartment is within walking distance of many of Paris sights.
- The Bir Hakeim Bridge where many shootings have taken place is only 2 minutes away. From the Bir Hakeim Bridge you can walk to the L'île des Cygnes where you can find the famous prototype of the Statue of Liberty.
- The Eiffel Tower and Les Champs de Mars are around 10minutes by walk. During Summer time, you can have a picnic there.
- The Trocadero is perhaps the greatest place from where to discover the majestic Eiffel Tower (15-20minutes by walk or 2 stops with the metro). The Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine, Musée de l'Homme, Musée National de la Marine, Palais de Chaillot and Theatre National de Chaillot are all located around the Trocadero.
- L'Arc de Triomphe and The Champs Elysées are 5 stops (10min) away with the metro (line 6).
- Le musée du Quai de Branly designed form the famous architect Jean Nouvel is located a few meters from the Eiffel Tower, the musée du quai Branly exhibits 3 500 works of art from Africa, America, Asia and Oceania (15minutes away from the apartment by walk).
- It will take you around 15minutes by walk to get to Musée d'Orsay.
The nearest metro station is Bir Hakeim - 30 sec away (line 6 and RER C)
• No smoking inside the apartments please, you can smoke outside on the balcony
• No pets please
• Please leave the apartment clean, as I always excessively dirty
Be kind, be respectful and enjoy your stay.
Born in sunny Nice, I lived 2 years in Paris before moving to London early 2015. When I'm not in Paris or London, I love discovering other cultures and other ways of life : recently been to Brasil, Croatia, Andalusia, Armenia, Portugal, Sweden, and Jerusalem, living among locals and experiencing their habits.
Respect, adaptability and curiosity are my assets.