About this listing
Let this quaint 3-bed, 2-bath Reinholds town home, which sleeps up to 10, kickstart your Pennsylvania vacation! The ideally placed property has a multitude of amenities and features to make your Pennsylvania escape one for the memory books!
Nestled within Stoudtsburg Village, this inviting Reinholds vacation rental townhome can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of stylishly appointed living space, making it easy for you and your companions to spread out and enjoy everything the cozy abode has to offer. Additionally, for a small fee, a detached studio apartment can accommodate 2 extra guests, ensuring everyone in your party has comfortable sleeping arrangements.
The property comes fully furnished with a spacious gourmet kitchen, allowing you and your family to prepare delicious home-cooked meals! All of the necessary amenities of your own home are provided here, including air conditioning, an in-unit washer and dryer and cable TV, making this well-equipped property even better than a bed and breakfast. Additionally, linens and towels are provided in every bedroom and bathroom.
You’ll look forward to relaxing in this inviting property at the end of adventure-filled vacation days! Enjoy utilizing the property’s complimentary wireless internet access, communicating with loved ones on the outstanding cell phone service, enjoying a nap on one of the queen beds, and taking a load off in the living room while you watch TV. As you relax, warm up with loved ones near the cozy fireplace! For a fee, guests can access the nearby community pool for a refreshing dip and afterwards, head back home to enjoy a scrumptious dinner on the outdoor patio.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include cable TV, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, Keurig, dishware and flatware, air conditioning, gas fireplace, furnished patio and much more
- Terrific location within Lancaster County! Enjoy easy access to Amish attractions, American Music Theater, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, restaurants, pubs, breweries, shopping and more!
- Please note: Homeowner is a working artist, the entry stairwell has a mural work in progress
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 4 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Bed in the detached Studio Apartment can accommodate 2 extra guests with $75 fee per night
- The cleaning fee varies depending on the amount of guests- $135 for up to 6 guests, $185 for groups of 7-8 guests, $210 for groups of 9-10 guests
- Studio Apartment Rental Fee: $75 Per Night
- $50 Studio Cleaning Fee: Mandatory when renting Studio
- No smoking
- A fine will be imposed for any evidence of smoking at the property
- Dog friendly with fee and prior approval (must be house trained)
- Pet Fee: $100 Per Stay (No Cats Allowed, Must Be House Trained)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- For travelers in need of more space, a sister property is available for rent within the complex. Please inquire with Evolve for further information and availability.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.