Cozy Room in spacious home located on beautiful Promontory Mountain. There are scenic views and hiking trails nearby. Shopping is within 10 minutes.
• QUIET AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT
• STREET PARKING AVAILABLE
• SHARED KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY
• Variety of restaurants within 5-10 minute drive
• Chilliwack Airport Cafe, famous for homemade pies within 10 minute drive
• Abbotsford International Airport is 45 minutes
• 30 minutes from the USA/Sumas border
• 100km from Vancouver
• Shopping malls within 10 minutes by car.
• Cheam Fitness Centre and Pool (new) 5 minutes by car
• Variety of Golf Courses within 10 minutes.
• There are also two lakes nearby where you could enjoy day outtings.
• Many international restaurants, night entertainment, health food stores, a library, pool, gym and great shopping within 3-5 minute drive.
• Just a 25 minute drive to Harrison Hot Springs from our home or 25 minute drive to Cultus Lake.
• Island 22 Horse Park approximately 20 minutes away
Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, Laundry facility, Deck, WiFi
Interaction with guests
We are open to meet new people and we also live in this house.
Other things to note
Mountain Bike Trails
Fishing on the mighty Fraser River and Vedder River
Kayaking with Orcas
Jet Boat Tours
We welcome guests who are clean, quiet and respectful.
1. As our guests we expect that you will not only show respect for the property but also show respect to our neighbours.
2. We ask that you kindly remove your shoes upon entry and refrain from using shoes while inside the house.
3. The air conditioning will be set and locked at 25c (summer) and 22c (winter). You may contact us if you require the air conditioning to be set at a higher temperature. The air conditioning setting will not be lowered under any conditions. The ceiling fans are there to augment your comfort.
4. Please leave the house in the same condition as you found it.
5. No pets are allowed!
6. No smoking or drug possession/use.
7. We are not responsible for anything left behind by guests after check out.
8. Check out 11:00 am | Check in 3:00 pm (15:00).
9. You must indicate the accurate number of guests staying under the reservation. For example, you have indicated 6 guests in your reservation, only 6 guests are permitted to stay.
10. All trash must be properly disposed of in designated trash or recycle bins.
11. Guests under the age of 18 must be traveling with their caretaker and cannot be left on the property without supervision.
12. While using our internet network, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
13. Guests must report all accidents and damages directly to the host at the time of the occurrence without delay!
14. In case of emergency or if you feel your personal safety is threatened, always contact the local police or emergency services first (dial 911).
15. Whenever you leave the house please ensure that all doors and windows are locked.
Damage deposit will be withheld by abusing the house rules.
James is a 63 year old Counsellor and Michael is a 33 year old Graphic Designer / Baker. Though we try to live a balanced lifestyle we have to admit we love traditional German and Italian food.
Our favourite travel destination is to go to our home in Wellington, Florida. The tropical beauty and the beach are constant attraction to us. Michael is from Germany. Germany is now one of our favourite places to visit because we have family there but we also enjoy the Bavarian culture. Among the places that we have on our bucket list to visit are: Maldives, Italy, Greece, Australia, Austria, Switzerland and many more.
Over the two plus years since we placed our listings on Airbnb we have hosted guests from: Costa Rica, Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Usa, Great Britain, Slovakia and Canada. We have the flexibility to offer either single rooms for an individual / couple traveling alone or the entire suite / house for groups up to 8 in Florida or up to 10 in British Columbia. In both Florida and British Columbia there are 3 bedrooms for your privacy. For larger groups comfortable queen size air mattresses are available for use in the common areas.
James speaks English and Michael speaks English, German.