2BR/2BA updated condo with golf course and lake views.
A modern twist on classic beach fun! Rectangular, sleek floor tile lead you through this contemporary styled 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo to beautiful lake and golf course views. Be in the center of it all where classic family vacation fun awaits! Plus, getting around is made simple with a complimentary 4-passenger golf cart for guest use!
The open floor plan delivers you into the newly renovated kitchen complete with dark granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. From the kitchen you can steam, sauté and skewer your favorite bites while enjoying water views, great conversation and plenty of counter-space and storage. The breakfast bar is situated so there is a great traffic flow to enjoy a quick breakfast, lunch or set up a dinner buffet. Additional seating is located just off the kitchen at the high-top, contemporary dining set.
Now let’s get to your vacation of classic family fun started! Located in the center of the beautiful Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort, just minutes from your front doorstep, is tons of great fun for everyone! Use the property’s complimentary 4-passenger golf cart to explore every part of the resort or just steps away, make use of the resort’s miles of dedicated bike paths. Bike around the Bayside of the resort where The Village of Baytowne Wharf, the Baytowne Marina, four golf courses and the Tennis Center each offer their own element of family fun. Whether it’s kayaking around the Choctawhatchee Bay, grabbing a bite to eat at the Marina Grill or catching the firework show at the Village - you’re in for a treat.
Now that you’ve explored the Bayside it’s time to explore those truly sugar-white sand beaches and emerald green waters. Follow the bike path or hop on the golf cart just a few minutes south where you’ll find yourself with your toes in the sand and your hair blowing in the breeze. Classic! Rent a kayak or stand-up paddle and take your time exploring the sand bars and coastline at your leisure.
You should feel like you’ve really accomplished something since you’ve successfully relaxed the day away. Check! On your golf cart or bike ride home, stop at the newly renovated space, The Market Shops, for a little more shopping or a quick bite to eat. Don’t forget to cool down and wash the beach away with a dip in the Harbour Point community pool. If you’re ready to keep going, freshen up (or don’t) and slip back over to The Village of Baytowne Wharf where the fun continues through the day and into the night.
It’s all here – classic vacation fun with a modern twist! Enjoy!
*FREE Wifi Available*
Guests will have access to three resort community pools. Four golf courses, bicycle rentals, tennis facility and fitness center are all nearby for a fee. The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Marina are a short bicycle ride away and host a variety of special events, restaurants, bars, shopping and kid-friendly activities.
Interaction with guests
Russell Vacation Rentals team works closely with guests based upon their needs.
Other things to note
2nd floor unit; NO Pets Allowed; Must be 25yrs of age
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Please note that NO early arrivals or late departures are accepted. It is critical for our team to have ample time to clean and inspect the property prior to your arrival.
Trailers, Boats, Motorcycles and RV`s are NOT permitted on many of the resort properties. Please contact our office should you have a special request to bring one of these items.
Each property is a privately owned vacation rental. We ask that you treat the property with care and notify the Russell Vacation Team immediately if any defects are found during your stay.
WHAT TO BRING:
Zip Lock Bags
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge may be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoked in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette / cigar butts must be removed off property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental property
4. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Guardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION – There are no penalties for changing your reservation outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Any changes made to a reservation within 30 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelation.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily maid service is offered under the guest services at an additional cost.
8. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure.
9. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by a Home Owner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit the on- site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
10. NOISE ORDINANCE – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
11. POOL POLICY – Diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck, or spinal injuries. The renter accepts all risk of the pool or hot tub and specifically agrees that no minor will swim unaccompanied by an adult. Community or condominium pools or hot tubs are not controlled or maintained by Russell Vacation Rentals, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool or hot tub. Pools and hot tubs have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Russell Vacation Rentals, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning pool or hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool or hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Russell Vacation Rentals will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. A fee is required to heat private pools and or spas.
12. LIABILITY WAIVER:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
c) Indemnification: Guest & their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Russell Vacation Rentals and its employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the Property.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
By making the initial payment for this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
This host has 174 reviews for other properties.View other reviews