The cabins are built on my campground called the Elm Lake Resort which is by Elm Lake. So there are plenty of water activities to do especially in the summer. The resort's restaurant and bar is open on Thursdays to Sundays.
The closest towns are Forbes and Ellendale; If you want to buy some supplies and check out other stuff to do. You’ll love my place because of the location of the place is just right for people who want a relaxing vacation.
- Each cabin can only accommodate a maximum of 5 persons. No extra person allowed.
- You will need to fill up and sign the cabin rental agreement form upon check-in.
- Pets must be approved prior to check-in. Upon approval to bring a pet, a $15 per day pet fee, plus tax, will be collected and absolutely any damages caused by the animal will result in charges made to guest’s credit card for their repair.
- Resort quiet hour is at 10:00pm. Please be respectful to other guests of the resort. Alcohol is allowed with moderation only and must be kept in your site. We are a family oriented, peaceful resort, catering to those that want an enjoyable vacation experience.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3:00PM. Check-out is at 12 noon.
- Throw away all garbage, cigarette butts, and other trash in the garbage can provided inside the cabin.
- Firewood is NOT provided for outdoor fire pits. Fires are not permitted anywhere on property other than designated fire pit provided. Please do not leave fires unattended at anytime. Fires can only be made when the area is not under any type of burning ban or subject to windy conditions.
- Cooking or candles are prohibited in or on porch area.
- Moving of any furniture or décor is not allowed. Please do not bring any inside furniture or chairs outside or on the porches.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by adults of proper drinking age is permitted, as long as guest/s behave in a responsible manner as not to annoy Owner, neighbors, or other guests of ELM LAKE RESORT or put them in harms way. If underage drinking is discovered, guest/s will be removed from property and forfeit any money paid for remainder of stay.
- All keys must be returned upon your final departure. Please be sure that all doors (including deadbolts) are locked. Guest(s) are responsible for cost of re-keying if locksmith is required to come out due to lost or non-returned keys.
- There is no bathroom inside the cabin. You may use the public bathroom inside the campground instead.
-Bedding is not included, so you have to bring your own. If you don't have any, you may contact me ahead of time and ask for one for an additional fee.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.