Large, playful, stylish 3 bedroom apartment with 3 double beds making it perfect for a family or a large group exploring the whole city. Located only 2 mins walk from the closest station, Takadanobaba Station with lots of entertainment for all budgets. Easy access to major areas such as Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku. Hammock is available for you to lounge in during your stay :)
Bright, colourful apartment located on the 3rd floor (no elevator available) provides memorable experiences during your stay while in Japan. It has a large living area with a sofa, TV, and hammock where you could lounge in after a long day of walking around the city. There is a generous sized kitchen with basic kitchenware (rice cooker is also availbale!) making it easy for you when you want to try making Japanese foods. :) Our clean bathroom has a shower and bathtub with soaps provided. The closest station (Takadanobaba Sta.) is on the main circular train line in Tokyo with stops in major tourist districts like Shinjuku, Shibuya, Yarakucho (Ginza), Tokyo Station, Akihabara, and Ueno.
With everything you would need for your stay our place would be your best choice for your next trip to Japan!
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Wi-Fi access (Home WiFi, so portable WiFi is NOT provided)
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - Microwave and Fridge
- Gas oven
- Rice cooker
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
3 double bed
Interaction with guests
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed at anywhere on this property including the staircase outside.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hello! My name is Azu.
I am currently living in Tokyo with my family.
My hobby is to host a house party, cook for my guests, and travel. On weekends, I go to a swimming pool with my kids and go cycling.