Our single-family home is conveniently located in-between Hwy 90 and I-10. Enjoy a private room & bathroom.
Our place is best suitable for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers, but we have accommodated larger families with children and toddlers as well. You will be welcome just as you are!
- No additional guests are invited to the house without prior permission.
- Communicate with us first before taking or using food items.
- Kitchen appliances are available for use upon request.
- Guest food items may be stored in our fridge/freezer and pantry.
- Give the chickens their space: no feeding or touching without permission.
- The Master bedroom is off limits.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a middle school teacher by day and a yoga teacher by night. Josh and I also serve as part time youth directors as well. We still consider ourselves “newlyweds” and enjoy many hobbies together. For us taking care of our home is a way of life & being able to share it with others brings great merriment! We delight in spending time on our small garden and caring for our four hens. We often find time to walk the beach, dance, and prepare yummy meals for friends to fellowship over. We hope to meet you soon!