In our cozy flat, you'll be right in the heart of Prague's Old Town. Steps away from Old Town Square, countless restaurants, cafes, and attractions...the list is endless!
This chic apartment is designed with vintage Czechoslovak elements from the 1930s through to the 80s. In collaboration with NANOVO - specializing in Czechoslovak design renovation - we've created a truly unique, and detail-oriented space for you to feel at home in.
Currently exhibiting art by Paul Pacey, and Lukos Hey.
We're so excited to be preparing this space in Prague 1.
We've teamed-up with Young Real Art, NANOVO, and other local artists to make your experience truly unique and super cool. Everything in the apartment can be yours to take home, with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the artists.
Please ask us about the breakfast, as we're happy to provide you with eggs, bread, butter, jam, coffee, tea, etc. upon request. In our experience, given our central location, most people don't use these items much, so we'd prefer to have you tell us in advance so we're not wasting them. If you have any special requests for the flat or for the fridge, please don't hesitate to let us know.
About the building...
Kozi 7 was built in 1875 by architect Jiri Schulz. There are three ornate busts on the facade of the building, which belong to three very famous architects: Benes zLoun (also known as Benedikt Rejt), Petr Parler, and Matyas Reisek (also known as Matej Rejsek).
Why are they famous?
* Benes zLoun built part of Prague Castle and St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
* Peter Parler built St. Vitus Cathedral and Charles Bridge
* Matyas Reisek built The Powder Tower, part of Our Lady before Tyn on Old Town Square, and part of St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
Interaction with guests
We live around the corner, and we're MORE than happy to help with any inquiries or any additional services you require. Need a good Vietnamese restaurant that's sensibly priced? A disco that plays 80s music on Friday? A club that's really cool but most tourists never go to? A beer garden with a great view of the city? An excellent museum? We got you covered, don't hesitate to ask, we're at your service 24hrs a day (almost).
Other things to note
Bag Drop / Bag Storage
We have recently gotten an incredible increase in the number of guests wanting to drop off their bags before check-in (before 2pm), or store them in the flat after checkout (after 12pm). We understand that traveling can be challenging, and that arrival/departure times are outside of your control. We're happy to provide these conveniences and do everything we can to smooth the process for you, but as we do not live on site, these small extras are now causing us a lot of extra logistics, and we can unfortunately no longer provide these conveniences for free.
Early bag drop (8am - 2pm): €10
Bag storage after checkout (12pm - 8pm): €10
These charges can be paid to any member of our team at any time. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but it has gotten to the point of every second guest asking, and it's starting to take up an awful lot of time. We understand that this is an extra you perhaps dont want to pay for, in which case you are free to use the storage lockers at the main train station (Praha hl.n / Wilsonova / Hlavni nadrazi) or any bus stations (Wilsonova / Florenc / Smichovske nadrazi / Na knizeci).
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure that you've actually read the listing, and the following rules. We know that rules aren't fun, but they're based on the experience of hosting thousands of guests, and they will make your experience in Prague even better :) Message me ANY time you have any issues whatsoever.
1. Please INCLUDE your ARRIVAL INFORMATION at the moment of booking, or as soon as possible afterwards. Time of arrival, place of arrival (airport, train station), etc. This helps us prepare for your trip, and get you the best arrival directions as quickly and as early as possible. It is frustrating to have to chase our guests for this information, and if we dont have it at least 24hrs before, we may have to cancel the booking!
2. Check in outside of our designated check-in window of 14-21 is possible, but CANNOT be guaranteed. For check-ins after 8pm, it may be necessary to pick up the keys at a cafe right next door, and self check-in. We do this often and it works out well. Unfortunately, this is not a late-night option, so again, please check before insta-booking.
For early morning arrivals, it may be possible to drop off bags in the morning and check-in at the usual time of 2pm, but this also cannot be guaranteed, so please check first before booking.
There may be a €10 charge for both of these instances (bag drop, and late check-in), as the number of these requests that we get is staggering, and we do not live on site.
3. Please arrive at the time that we've agreed to. If for any reason you have delays, please contact the person who will be meeting you for check-in ASAP. This contact / check-in information will be shared with you 1 or 2 days before arrival, so please check the message thread again before departure.
4. Please contact the above person when you've arrived to Prague. Most places (airport, train station, bus station) have free Wifi. Again, this information will be given to you a day or so before arrival.
5. Most important rule, have a great time in Prague! Sorry that this was so long :)
This host has 687 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I'm technically Czech (born in Kutna Hora) but lived my whole life from infancy in Canada. I've been back here now for 7 years, and love living in this beautiful city. I love traveling and exploring, and am happy to share lots of recommendations and hidden places about Prague...just ask!