About this listing
- Bright, cosy apartment in Nørrebro near the Lakes of Copenhagen and Queen Louise's Bridge.
- Spacious living room with place to relax and dine.
- Small bedroom.
- Small kitchen with all basics.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, combined washing machine and dryer.
- Central location in popular, urban neighbourhood with lots of cafes, bars, galleries and antique shops.
- 10 mins walk to Nørreport Station with metro directly to the airport.
- 10-15 mins walk to food halls and shopping streets.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.