About this listing
Newly renovated summerhouse in a quiet relaxing neigbourhood. Secluded green garden that lets you have your privacy. New wooden terrace around the house so you can enjoy morning and evening sun. 150 m from Roskilde Fjord beach. Access to Guesthouse if needed.
The Birds sinding In the morning is something special. Getting away from the city rush and noise to completely relaxing environment where you can breathe fresh air and enjoy the green garden.
If the sky is clear you can also get a wonderful look at the stars from the bedroom.
Please excuse a few building materials behind the guesthouse which is newly built and close to be done. Guesthouse is accessible and useable with a double bed. However there is no electricity installed in the guesthouse yet.
Electricity, water, garden, Kitchen, guesthouse.
Feel free to eat the fruit and berries from the trees. In the garden you will find apple, plum, blackberry, cherries and pear trees.
Interaction with guests
If you need any help never hesitate to call
Quiet, birds singing, secluded garden. The Beach, Roskilde Fiord, is a 150 meter walk from the summerhouse, and it's great for walks and also possible to swim. The water is shallow so great for kids. You can also drive north 15-20 min. to Liseleje strand, which has one of the most beautiful beaches in Denmark.
If you wish to eat at a restaurant you can visit Vossevang Kro 5 min away by car, or you can eat fish at the harbour in the beautiful old city of Frederiksværk about 15 km north of the summerhouse.
Bus, shopping, harbour, restaurant within 5 to 8km.
Liseleje strand (beautiful beach north 16km.)
Vossevang Kro (3km) great restaurant
Netto & Brugsen - supermarket in ølsted (5km)
Frederiksværk (City, Marina and harbour) (10 km)
Other things to note
Guesthouse is under construction and almost done. In the back of the guesthouse you will find a few building materials. Guesthouse is accessible, however electricity hasn't been installed yet.
Main house has just been fully renovated with new windows, terrace, doors, and floor.
- Please respect the peace in the area.
- Please enjoy the birds singing in the morning
- When using oven, remember to set the timer to activate. Also avoid 'fan' mode as heating option for oven as mode heats slowly.
- no smoking inside the house
- please avoid shoes inside the house
- You must bring your own sheets & towels unless arrangements are made in advance for linen service. We also suggest you bring your own paper towels, bar soap and shampoo. Dishes, cooking utensils, appliances, blankets and pillows are all provided. Sleeping on beds without proper linens is unhealthy and will require sanitation after your departure resulting in a fine, minimum of $50 per bed.