Vinhomes Central Park is known as one of the most luxurious apartment complexes in HCMC, only 10 minutes to District 1.
My apartment is located on the 24th floor of Central 2 Building of the project. It offers you a spectacular view looking over the Central Park and Saigon River from the living room. Fully furnished interior and well- equipped kitchen are included to make you feel like home. Add-on services facilities are available for free: Gym, Swimming Pool, Tennis, Badminton, Play Ground.
My apartment has a spacious living room and kitchen with a shared toilet & shower. The sofa in the living room can also be used as an extra bed in case you have more than 5 people.
Kitchen is full-equip with microwaves, refrigerator & essential kitchen utensils.
1 master bedroom with kingbed, bathroom with shower and bathtub.
1 small bedroom with queenbed , private bathroom with shower inside the room
We have cable TV in the living room. Wifi is accessible in all rooms with 2 wifi signal to make sure you have good access to internet.
We offer basic toiletries and fresh clean towels.
A big swimming pool and gym located on the ground floor, and it's free to use just make sure you have your keycard (residential card) with you when you visit.
Swimming pool, gym and guest lounge is on the ground floor. Free access to all guests, just show them your key cards.
Tennis court & play ground for kids are in walking distance.
Interaction with guests
You can text me thru Airbnb message
My phone is available (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Or you can email me: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
I will reply you as soon as possible
Other things to note
According to Vietnamese law, it is mandatory to register the stay of guests in hotel/ household for safety purpose (for instant: In case of fire, the Fire Department needs to know how many guests are in the building and doing the headcount to those already got out to make sure no ones got trapped inside).
Hence, I do need to register the guest with the building administration for security purpose, therefore I shall ask you for a photocopy of your passport/ ID, your personal contact information when you confirm the booking.
- House Rules
- . We are trying to keep our enviroment in the best condition and provide our future Guests with clean air, therefore we have a "No Smoking In-door" policy. Smoking is only allowed out-door in the balcony. Please use the ashtray provided and don't leave the cigarrette butts on the floor.
- . To keep the floorboards squeaky clean, bright and shinning, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. Please leave your shoes on the shoes rack and wear slippers we've prepared for you.
- . Enegergy saving will keep our costs down, hence we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it's not in use for before leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too .
- . Washing machine is in its best condition for you to use at anytime. To help us maintain the best condition of its, kindly keep in mind that: Max 5kgs/load. And if you find it's tricky to use, the instruction book in the drawer under the microwaves and please return it into the drawer for our next guests to be able to find and use it.
- . The easiet way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the little trash bin we've provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- . Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the big gray basket/hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- . We have 3 nice families on the same-floor neighbourhood, in order to be considerate to their restful night after a long hard working day, please keep things on the quieter side after 9:29pm :).
- . We understand that accidents happen. But we do also ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. :)
- . We know that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We're reasonable folk and will accomodate wherever possible.
- . Have a pet? Should not be a problem. Pets are welcome here.... but please ask us first, let us know in advance.
- . I privately have 2 all-time occupied rooms in this apartment, and I hope you understand that those rooms are my own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering into these 2 private rooms. And we'll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- Keys: pick-up and return
- . Pick-up: most of the time I will personally greet and welcomes you at the lobby of the building, pass you the key cards ( sets of 2 keycards), give you a quick house tour and. The key cards are required for hour entrance at the lobby door, the appartment main door has it own doorcode, hence you won't be able to use the key card to open the house door.
- . Return: upon your leaving, kindly leave the set of 2 key cards on the leaving room table and I will be able to collect it later. And bad news that if there is any missing key cards, we will charge for a fee of US $25/key card from your deposit, I know you don't want it to happen (neither do I :( ), so please be mindful with your key card.