Our lovely house is near London bridge Station. It is only a 5 min walk.
* Tower bridge & Tower of London - 10 min walking.
* Borough Market - 5 min walking.
* For singles or friends wanting to share a room.
* The room is only for women.
You will be able to order our Full Breakfast & Dinner
* Full Breakfast : extra pay per person ￡3
* Dinner from 6 ~ 7 pm : extra pay per person ￡5
We do not allow use gas and oven for cooking.
* Only use a kettle, microwave, fridge.
Our lovely house has a sweet living room area.
You can enjoy this area and relax and unwind after a day of exploring London.
* closing time is 9 pm.
Interaction with guests
We have a staff member who will be available to answer any questions within reasonable hours. I am also available to contact at any time if you have any concerns. Please also feel free to get in touch with us if you would like any recommendations on what to see/do in the area.
Other things to note
* Check-in time (After 5pm to 10pm) However, if you arrive earlier, we are available to store your luggage until the check in time. If you happen to be delayed and are arriving very late (After 10pm), please let me know as soon as is convenient so I can arrange your smooth check in.
* Check-out (10am). We are available to store your luggage during the day.
* Closing Time : Our guesthouse will be closed between 10am and 5pm for cleaning. Please note that you will not be able to stay in the accommodation during this time. Please make the most of your trip and go out and explore London during this time!
* we will give a key and fob with a £20 holding deposit with the understanding it is returned the check out.
* Drinking is possible in the living room space in the accommodation. (drinking is up until 9 pm)
* Drinking is possible in the living room space in the accommodation.(drinking is up until 10 pm)
* If any of the accommodation in the facility has been damaged or contaminated, it is the responsibility of the guest to give the host compensation in order to get the said areas professionally cleaned.
* Laundry service is available. (Service charge £3)
* Print service(Black) is available (Service charge a page £1)
* Sorry, we do not provide towels.
This host has 135 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello potential AirBnbers!
I am June.
I am an Artist.
I am looking forward to meeting friendly and interesting people from around the world.
I hope that you will enjoy our rooms, and find them as a place to relax and unwind after exploring the busy London city.
We hope to see you soon.