This home is a full time vacation rental so you can feel comfortable knowing that your reservation is being handled professionally.
Upon check-in you'll receive your own keyless security code to let you into your new home away from home. The main bedroom is furnished with a queen bed. The second bedroom has a daybed that folds out comfortably into a king size bed or can just be used as a twin bed. There's also an additional twin bed in the second bedroom. There's a full size kitchen, a large living room, and laundry. The 10 foot ceilings and large windows make the home feel even larger than it is. This historic home was completely remodeled in 2010, includes three completely separate residences, and still has its old character and charm from 1915. There's a large fully fenced back yard with a patio set perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
Location is everything! Stay in one of the most trendy and historic neighborhoods in Austin. The location is ideal for families or anyone that would like to be close to all of the attractions that Austin has to offer, but also a quiet, relaxing, and safe neighborhood and home to come back to after exploring.
Walk a few blocks and you can have breakfast or coffee at one of the best bakeries in Austin, shop at a local grocery store, have lunch at several restaurants, view the many early 1900 Victorian homes, or an afternoon snack at a local sandwich shop that's been open since 1909. If you want to travel somewhere farther away in Austin, the bus route is on the next street. Hop right onto the bus and go anywhere for $1. If you need any recommendations on places to eat or see in Austin, we are more than happy to help any time.
We are family friendly and can accommodate children 5 years old or older. Total of 4 people includes any children.
City of Austin Short Term Rental License: 001250
*Austin requires a license number to be shown in all online listings for legally operating rentals. Beware of ads that do not have a license number displayed.
Other things to note
We are family friendly and can accommodate children 5 years old or older.
No children under 5 years old. All children of any age count toward the total occupancy.
No parties, gatherings, or events.
No sleeping in any space other than the bed provided.
Guest must be 25 years of age or older
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Government issued photo I.D. must be presented before or upon checkin.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _____ ________________ (“Homeowner/Manager”) and ________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement or reservation website. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Property. The property is located at:
____(URL HIDDEN) _______________________________________
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons(URL HIDDEN)
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of visitors allowed on the property is limited to 2 people at a time. People in the Guest party set forth above do not count toward the visitor limit. Any additional visitors must be approved. No gatherings are allowed of any kind. Overnight guests are not permitted. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to those listed in this agreement will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at __3__ p.m. on _(URL HIDDEN) __ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at __10__ a.m. on ___(URL HIDDEN) ____ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner/Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
Deposit: A deposit of $_200__ is due at to confirm reservations.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within _7__ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
damage to the property or furnishings;
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
any other cost incurred by Homeowner/Manager due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner/Manager immediately.
Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within _n/a_ days of the Check-in Date:
$ _ n/a__ per night x _ n/a_ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Sales Tax $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged for canceled reservations. Advance payments less the cancellation fee are refunded according to the following schedule:
If stay is 29 nights or fewer:
_100_% if cancelled _60__ days prior to the Check-in Date
__50_% if cancelled _30_ to _59_ days prior to the Check-in Date
___0_% if cancelled less than _30_ days prior to the Check-in Date
If stay is 30 nights or longer:
_100_% if cancelled _90__ days prior to the Check-in Date
__50_% if cancelled _60_ to _89_ days prior to the Check-in Date
___0_% if cancelled less than _60_ days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are [cash, personal check, money order, cashier’s check, credit card].
________________________________________________________________________The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Signature: ________________________ Signature: ___________________________
Name (print) _____________________ Name (print): ________________________
Date: ___________________________ Date: ______________________________
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No children under 5 years old allowed. All children of any age count toward the total occupancy limit.
4. Guest must be 25 years of age or older.
5. No gatherings, parties, events, or commercial activity allowed of any kind.
6. Visitors are limited to 2 people unless approved.
7. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
8. No sleeping in any space other than the beds provided. No guest may use living rooms or other rooms as a bedroom. No sleeping on couches, air mattresses, floors, or other areas.
9. Remove shoes before entering premises. Any excess dirt on the rugs or floor could result in an additional cleaning fee.
10. Do not use towels or washcloths to remove makeup.
11. Do not drag luggage up stairs, if there are stairs, and avoid scraping walls with luggage. Dragging luggage can damage the walls, stairs, and railings.
12. Guest must provide a copy of a government issued I.D. If payment is provided by anyone other than the Guest, the person making the payment must also provide a copy of a government issued I.D. to verify identity. I.D. are to be returned no later than 7 days after any payment. Access to the property may not be granted until I.D. is provided. If the reservation is made through Airbnb, the I.D. requirement may instead be uploaded through the “Trust and Verification" section of your Airbnb profile and must be accepted by Airbnb.
13. For reservations paid for using a reservation website that requires electronic agreement to the terms of this agreement before the reservation and payment can be made ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), TripAdvisor, Airbnb), a signed rental agreement is not required. For all other reservations both the Guest and anyone making a payment must sign (no e-signatures) and return this rental agreement. Rental agreement is to be returned no later than 7 days after any payment. Access to the property may not be granted until rental agreement is returned.
14. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
15. The property and all items in the property are to be used for their intended purpose only.
16. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
17. All furniture and items in dwelling may not be taken outside at any time or removed from property.
18. Parking: Parking is limited to ___1___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
19. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
20. Water and Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing, you could be charged damages of up to ____$200______.]
21. Noise: Guest will not make (or allow to be made) any noise or nuisance which, in the reasonable opinion of the Homeowner, disturbs the comfort or convenience of others.
22. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
23. Termination: Homeowner can terminate rental agreement and Guest will immediately vacate the property if Guest violates the rental agreement.
24. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given.
25. Governing Law: All disputes will be decided pursuant to, and in accordance with, the laws of Texas, U.S.A. The exclusive forum for any legal proceedings which arise out of the terms of this Agreement shall be the court sitting in Austin, Texas, and the parties hereby submit themselves and their property to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof.
26. Severability: In the event that any of the provisions of this rental agreement will be held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, those provisions to the extent enforceable and all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable as though the invalid or unenforceable parts had not been included in this rental agreement and the remaining provisions had been executed by both parties subsequent to the expungement of the invalid provision.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 208 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife and I have owned several vacation rental properties for several years. They are all in the same neighborhood that we in so we're always just a few houses away and always readily available if you need anything at all during your stay. The homes are fully furnished with everything that you would need for a short term or long term stay. If you have any questions about Austin or the area, we'd love to help!