Stylish private room in Victorian house with luxurious king-size bed, vintage furniture and original features.
Close to Llanelli Town Centre, Train Station, Millennium Coastal Park, numerous restaurants, pubs and take-aways. Driving distance to National Botanic Garden of Wales, Parc Howard Museum, Llanelli Wetlands Centre and Parc y Scarlets - Llanelli Scarlets home rugby stadium.
- Wi-Fi is unlimited and free to use. We don't have parental controls in place and trust you not to access any illegal content.
- No other overnight guests unless approved in advance by arrangement.
- No wet wipes, sanitary towels or other things except toilet paper to be flushed down the toilet.
- We kindly ask for a 'silence' from 22.00 till 6.00
- We require £10 returnable key deposit
- Parking space - on the road
- Pets considered
- TV is connected via Wi-Fi, catch-up television and Netflix available.
- Bathroom is shared with another double guest room.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm self-employed teddy bear restorer, collector and valuer. My husband and I recently moved to our dream house - mid Victorian four storey house and would like to share our passion for the house with guests.