Sofija Apartment is located in the town of Budva, only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 15 minutes from the Old Town of Budva. It is close to nightlife, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. Our place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups. We wish you to have a pleasant stay in our apartment.
To ensure a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Accommodation is available from 14:00 o’clock on the arrival day until 12:00 o’clock on the departure day.
2. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 20 Euros.
3. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
4. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
5. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
6. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
7. Smoking is alowed, but we recommend smoking on the terraces. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the apartment, or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
8. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
9. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
10. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
11. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a chargeback.
12. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.