My place is conveniently located in the popular area of Limeslade, Mumbles, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is the perfect location for lovely coastal path walks and access to beautiful beaches. Mumbles village facilities, popular restaurants and cafes boasting stunning sea views are all only a short walk away. The area offers a host of leisure attractions for people of all ages. The apartment has been recently refurbished using locally sourced materials and products.
Access to the property is via a private front door and alternatively a back door. Separate Living, Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom space. We have a permanent double bed in the bedroom and a fold out double 'Z' bed that can be placed in the living room in front of the sofa. It is stored in the bedroom wardrobe when not in use.
Other things to note
We like to keep your holiday costs low so don't charge a fee for cleaning, however, we would appreciate it if you could leave our place as you found it. Please could you remember to wash up and return plates and crockery into the kitchen cupboards and place any rubbish into bins provided. Many thanks
- My neighbours are lovely and appreciate being able to hear the waves from their place so please keep the noise levels down after dark
- Your designated parking space is right outside the front door with ample parking for visitors. however, we'd appreciate it if you only use number 5 parking space.
- For your sandy shoes and muddy toes, please could you use the back door.
- We have a strict recycling policy in Wales so please could you separate plastics, glass and cardboard/paper. The bin bags are located under the kitchen sink.
- We do not charge for cleaning however, please could you wash, dry and put away any plates and cutlery you have used before you check out