Legit - Short Term Rental Licensed with City of Austin
Gated community is safe, quiet, and clean.
My home was inspected by third party and city inspector on March 2015.
No Bedbugs, No Mold, Filters changed frequently.
1) No smoking inside or out.
2) DO NOT SLAM DOORS (any doors including cabinets and washer/dryer) Close doors extra quietly.
3) No Candles. No Halogen lamps. Without prior approval.
4) No Pets or Children (I am allergic to both)
5) Take shoes off on carpet
6) No parking for RVs, Trailers.
7) My place is furnished. Do not bring furniture, lamps, and couches.
8) Storage Space in garage available for extra charge. Please inquire.
9) All codes and passwords (gate, front door) are solely for paid guests and may not be shared with anyone.
10) Noise Level. Use headphones if possible. Quiet time is 10pm-8am.
11) Keep shared area clean. Clean after oneself in kitchen. Do not leave leftover food on counter.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I moved to Austin in 1999. I've been renting out rooms in my home since 2004. The majority of housemates were those moving to Austin needing a temporary place while looking for permanent housing. I actually enjoying helping out, finding apartments, help moving, shopping for furniture and appliances, helping with design/decor suggestions. I am pretty HGTV domesticated for a dude and good with finding local deals and sales on furniture and appliances and travel. So just ask.
Korean-American. Grew up in Wheeling, Illinois.
Attended University of Wisconsin-Madison
Sidenote: I work odd hours on my real job. My free days are Sun-Wed most weeks.
I will normally be hands off host, but I do not mind giving you a tour around town or getting tacos, Korean Barbecue. Just ask.