The brand new luxuriously furnished apartment at excellent location, with stunning views of the Bay of Kotor and the Old Town is the right choice for you.
The apartment is located just 20 m from the sea, 900 m from the Old Town and 7 km from Tivat Airport.
To ensure a pleasant stay in Posto Capitano, please read carefully the following house rules:
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities, or it can be done by himself/ herself. The tax is 0.80 eur per day.
2. Accommodation is available from 13.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 30 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid online to the host, or personally to the host (cards are accepted) if booking is not made through AIRBnB. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The extra linens and towels are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 20 Euros.
6. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
7. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
8. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
9. Smoking is allowed on the terraces and the house exterior.
10. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
11. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
Enjoy your staying,