About this listing
Located in Port Wine area, it's perfect to discover the city, visit Port Wine cellars
- Welcome pack (milk, juice, water, bread, ham, tea, coffee)
- Balcony with nice views to the river and historic centre
- WI-FI high speed
- Free and easy parking
- Air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms
- Sunny and spacious apartament of 100m2
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 private bathrooms, 2 balconys
- Lovely views to historic centre and Douro river from one balcony
- Full equipped kitchen (stove, oven, micro-wave, refrigerator, coffee-maker, Nespresso coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, dish washer, washing machine, plates, glasses, pots, ...
- Living room with table for 4 pax, 2 sofás, Sony cable TV with 100 international channels
- Bed sheets and towels
- Iron and iron board
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Double windows in entire apartment
Very well surrounded, the apartment is 100 meters only of Bus stop, Supermarket, Bakeries, Graham's Port Wine, Restaurants, Atm, Hairdresser.
Cais de Gaia and Ribeira are less than 1 km by a pleasant walk or short ride by bus.
Graham’s is at doorstep and is one of the best Port Wine cellars. You can learn the history and taste a selection of Port Wines. It has also a fancy restaurant with amazing views to Porto.
Tappa's Caffé is close too. It won a prize of best "Francesinha", Porto's famous dish.
Less than 1km there is a modern Mall, perfect for shopping with dozens of beautiful shops, gym, pharmacy, cinema, and a lot more facilities.
Golf court within 1,5km and 3km far to Gaia beaches
The apartment is in a building of families. The neighbours are kind and friendly.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.