Near Nagoya castle & Nagoya station!
This guest house is the area where there are a lot of historical buildings. You can move smoothly to central Nagoya, Nagoya Station and Castle.
Quiet hours start at 22:00. (No parties, No loud music)
We prepare the futon for the number of guest. beforehand. Please make a reservation for the right number of guests.
Nagoya Station-Sakuradori Line(3 mins)-Marunouchi Station-Turumae Line(4 mins)-Joshi and walk 4 mins going to COCORO (gesuthouse)
Other things to note
Please be reminded to USE futons corresponding to number of guests listed in the booking ONLY. Additional charges will be made if proven to have used extra futons during the stay. Thank you.
- Quiet hours start at 22:00. (No parties, No loud music)
- This room is a non smoking area. Smoking is allowed at the terrace.
- Please keep the room clean.
- Please take off your shoes while inside the apartment (Japan style).
- Please turn off light when you go out.
- We allow guests to use it only for legal purposes and not for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
- WIFI is free but there is a fair usage policy. Please minimize downloading or uploading large files such as movies and music because if all available bandwidth are used, internet access will be restricted causing slower connections even just for browsing. If you need more internet connection bandwidth, it will cost extra charges.Thank you for bearing with us.
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my nick name is Coco. Nice to meet you!
My job is to predict the future of global macroeconomy using artificial intelligence. One of my hobbies is to guide overseas travelers in Japan.
Take your time:)