Typical Amsterdam apartment with cosy balcony in the popular neighborhood 'de Pijp'. Restaurants, market, bars, shops and indoor (paid) parking are around the corner. Walking distance from famous Albert Cuyp Market, Sarphatipark and Heineken brewery (2 min). Close to city center (10 min) Museum Area, fashion streets, Hermitage Museum and Leidseplein can all be reached in less than 10 minutes.
This 70m2 apartment consists of two bedrooms, a big kitchen with a large dining area, a large living room and a lovely balcony.
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
I airbnb my home when I am travelling myself. Check in/out times are flexible, just let me know, I will arrange for someone to meet you with the keys.
Other things to note
Guests we look for:
- Respectful of neighbours (keep level of noise down)
- Smoking only allowed in the dining room or on the balcony
- Couples (age 25 or over) or families:
- Any age if staying as a family (only families with parents staying as well)
- No additional guests (not more than 4 and not more than indicated in the booking)
At time of departure: make sure the apartment is tidy, the dishes are done, the garbage is bagged and the oven and fridge/freezer are clean. All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a replacement fee. Guests must immediately inform the host of all defects in the apartment and damages that occur in the apartment.