About this listing
I travel a lot for a living so I know how important some things are like having lots of outlets for charging, being able to re-freeze ice packs for your cooler, etc.
I have used Air B&B for work for years but now I have the opportunity to host!
- your own outdoor space and covered parking
- a new Casper memory foam mattress with 400+ thread count sheets
- smart TV with cable
- free wifi
- filtered rainfall style shower head (It sprays down vs. out and the filtered water will leave your skin and hair feeling fabulous!)
- sleep/white noise machine by bed
- variety of soft and firm pillows
- cleaned with natural, non-toxic cleaners
This is a guest suite on the ground level of my home with it's own entrance. There is a keypad entrance so you can come and go without worrying about keys.
Interaction with guests
I am a hands-off host that prefers to give my guests a private experience but I am available via message and phone.
Other things to note
Spacious guest suite located:
2 miles from the heart of hip West Asheville
3 miles from River Arts District
3.5 miles from historic downtown
7 miles to notable Biltmore Estate
9 miles from gorgeous Blue Ridge Parkway
- No smoking indoors but you are welcome to smoke on your private patio.
- I prefer to give guests a private experience so I request that you message me via Air B&B when you arrive AND when you check-out.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I work in the Natural Products field and travel frequently doing education and sales. I am also a Natural Healing Practitioner and have my private practice and product line.
I love to travel and experience new places but always love coming back to the majestic Smokey Mountains.