70m2 apartment with 2 rooms: 1 big bedroom, one small bedroom opens to a living room and a fully furnished kitchen, independent and can be accessed by stairs and elevator. The house is located in a small quiet street while being close to a major road of Hanoi, 200m of the West Lake, 15 minutes to the old quarter and very easily accessed from the airport.
Many foreigners are living and working in this area. It's a very nice and in security quarter. THE APARTMENT IS ALSO FOR RENT FOR LONG STAY.
My house was recently built on a small and quiet road with security camera and guard. The house is 7 floors high with 3 apartments for rent that can be accessed by stairs and elevator.
Each apartment is on a whole flat, fully furnished with 1 big bed room, 1 single bed room opens to a living room and kitchen. You can also use the amenities on 6th floor (greenery balcony with outdoor kitchen, sauna with extra fee…), and 7th floor (big rooftop terrace surrounded by a garden with a beautiful view on Hanoi).
During your stay, the following are offered in one apartment:
-A private air- conditioned double bed room with queen size bed for 2 persons.
-A single air – conditioned bed room with single size bed for 1 person, opens to a living room
-2 extra beds can be added on request with extra fee 10euros/extra bed.
-A living room with comfortable sofa and a low table.
-A small kitchen with all you need to cook a good meal if you desire: a fridge, kettle, rice cooker, bowls, dishes, pans, stoves, knives, forks, spoons, chopsticks…)
-A bathroom : shower head with hot water, a very modern heated toilet, hair dryer, 2 towels/guest, shampoo…
-A big TV with many international channels.
-Fresh drinking water (2 bottles/day), Vietnamese coffee, tea..
* FREE ROOM SERVICE every 3 nights.
* FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER for over 10 nights reservation.
- Balcony on 6th floor with outdoor fully furnished kitchen, 2 big chairs to relax and sunbathing, smalls chairs and table to having a coffee or to enjoy breakfast.
- Big bathroom on 6th floor with shower head, modern heated toilet and sauna for extra fee (10 euros/hour)
- Terrace with view on Hanoi rooftops surrounded by flowers and greenery.
- You can also order in advance homemade meals for dinner (lunch only on weekend) made by my mother (a very good chef approved by friends and guests) with beef, pork, chicken, rice or potatoes and freshly picked vegetables from the garden (about 2-3 euros/person)
- A BBQ set can be prepared for you on request.
Interaction with guests
Living and working between Hanoi and Paris, I will welcome you to our house everytime I’m in Hanoi. If I'm not, my mother who is living and is taking care the house will always be there whenever you need.
Other things to note
Please respect our house rules:
No smoking in the room (You can smoke on the balcony and the terrace)
Pets are not allowed
Security camera 24/24
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I’m Grace, a pediatric doctor living and working in two cities Paris and Hanoi. Traveling and working around the world helps me understand that a cozy and warmly welcoming place to stay during a travel trip can make you feel like home even if you’re in a completely strange city.
I became an airbnb host because I love the concept that I can have a chance to meet inspiring people, to welcome them to my home and to share with them our colorful Vietnamese local daily life.