Villa Alam Surya Tranquility Private Pool Villa is situated at the end of a small typical village and is the best location in the Ubud area. Perched on a steep cliff overhanging a quiet river with a direct view on the sanctuary of the 11th Century temple of Gandalangu and accross rice fields.
The Host has trained Les Clefs d'Or he is very happy to share with you his knowledge of the area and help you discover the rich culture of Bali, culinary journeys, bird watching tours, spiritual tour etc.
This place, 'Villa Alam Surya' is away from the city hustles; located near a quiet River and overlooking the rice field and an 11th century Hindu temple
This lush green private villa has 2 exquisite bedrooms with a private pool and an fully equipped open kitchen to make you feel at home and help you touch upon your spiritual side
Villa Alam Surya is easily accessible to Ubud's sight seeing spots like Elephant cave temple, Masks and Puppets Museum/Setia Dharma and walking distance to rice field, Tegenungan waterfall, artists an village.
Free fiber optic wi-fi internet access, free shuttle to Ubud town/drop and pick up, Local taxi any time, and easy drive or ride motor bike and bike cycle, and walk around the Villages.
We can also arrange for a local chefs to prepare an exclusive Indonesian food experience for you
We give our guests a local mobile to help you stay connected with the owner any time and give you guidance as per need.
Interaction with guests
The Owner with 16 years in hospitality sector and have trained Les Clefs d'Or Concierge will be happy to meeting the guests as much as possible share local experiences, advise any activities and enhance your holiday experience in Bali.
Other things to note
Experience stay with Local hospitality and away from home, relax, which not every one does it.
- Daily cultural tours with Host
- Balinese Astrology
- Balinese Blessing with High priest
- Cooking classes
- Private chef service
- Scooter rental
- Down hill biking trips
- White water rafting
- ATV ride
- Horse riding
- Local healer experience
- Natural walks
- Bird watching tours
We would like to acquaint you with house rules of our hosts so that your stay in their homes will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please ask our team.
Accommodation unit is available from 14:00h (2pm) on the day of arrival until 12:00 on the day of departure, if not otherwise arranged with a host.
• Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables in the property /rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof. Safety box available each room.
• Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area and in the case of any accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
• Lock the doors of the apartments/rooms from the inside when you are in the accommodation utility. When going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (air-conditioning, stove fan etc.) and turn of the taps.
• In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest., the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
• Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises from 23-7h (11pm-7am).
• The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits to at certain times.
• Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
• Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
• In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
• It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
• In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of the services.
• Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
• You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8 to 20h (8am – 8pm).
Villa Alam Surya and team wish you have a plesent stay, please ask more detail if you have any question to the host.
"" SELAMAT ISTIRAHAT ""
My name is Sang Putu Ardana, people call me Sang Putu.
I have more than 16 years of experience in the hospitality sector with past association with leading resort chains like Chedi Ubud, GHM Hotel & Resort , Alila Ubud. I also have experience in training staff for managing luxury villas.
My passion is to meet new people and to share with them the local culture of Bali. To arrange for them personal guided tours and cultural visits, allow them to discover spiritual experiences (meeting local healers, visit temples or take part in special ceremonies), take them on excursions to enjoy the beautiful nature of Bali (bird watching trips, bike tours etc…) and all other activities that can make their Bali vacation a very special and memorable one.
Villa Alam Surya is my dream project wherein I have tried to bring in all my knowledge and experience about Bali to ensure it is a memorable stay for you. The villa is private with full services available to make your stay as enjoyable as possible (staff service, daily B'fast, free shuttle service to Ubud (drop off and pick up), local mobile phone, wi-fi, bath soap, shampoo, fresh towels, laundry service etc.
My dream was always to have a house where my guests could experience the local culture, a unique culinary experience. My dream was to create for them a unique holiday experience where they would discover the true life style of Bali !