About this listing
Summer Rental on the North side of South Haven Available! 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, across from Lake Michigan. Sleeps 11, Basement has full kitchen with bar, couch and game table. Secluded, beautiful views of Lake Michigan.. Large deck with furniture and grill.
It is secluded on a 2 acre lot. There are views of Lake Michigan. The yard is landscaped and has large grassy areas.
Volleyball and Badminton Net with equipment, football, basketball hoop and ball, tree house, fire pit.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you when you arrive. You are free to call or text me at any time.
This is a quiet friendly neighborhood. You will have peace and quiet here!
The house is across from Lake Michigan and a short walk or bide ride to 4 public beaches!
RENTAL AGREEMENT GUIDELINES
1. Please respect the fact that smoking is NOT allowed indoors. Outside smoking requires proper disposal of butts.
A special cleaning charge will be deducted from the Security Deposit if indoor smoking has occurred.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are allowed by permission only.
7. Parking: Is allowed in the driveway and on the grass where designated. The garage is not available.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, please strip the beds and place in the laundry baskets provided along with the towels used before leaving. We suggest you bring beach towels, toiletries, paper products, hand, dish and dishwasher soap and garbage bags. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. A gas grill with a filled propane tank is supplied, but if propane runs out, refill is renter’s responsibility. Wood is not supplied for fire pit.
9. Inclement Weather: There are no refunds or discounts for poor weather days.
10. Parties: No weddings, graduations, receptions or similar events are allowed. In addition, we ask that you are sensitive to noise. Renters must obey the noise ordinance.
11. No fireworks.
12. Leave the property in the same condition you found it in. Check out by 11 am, please leave the key on the kitchen counter after locking the door.
13. We require a copy of the renter's valid driver’s license with the signed rental agreement.
14. Garbage: Please use plastic bags for your garbage. The garbage is picked up on Monday morning, so please take the trash out on Sunday night. The garbage bin needs to be wheeled to the end of the driveway and placed on the grassy area to the right. Please return it to the house on Monday.
15. Amenities: You will find a fully furnished kitchen with dishes, silverware, pots and pans. Please leave the home as you found it with all the dishes washed and put away.
• Please enjoy a variety of board games stored in the basement cupboards under the book shelves. The books are available to you also for your reading pleasure.
• There is a TV and DVD player in the basement, living room and master bedroom. We have a limited selection of movies available. Satellite TV and Wireless Internet are provided.
• Washer and dryer are on the main level.
• There is a binder full of downtown restaurant menus with some of our local favorites. .
16. Flowers: Please make yourself at home and water any flowers on the deck or front porch that need it.
We hope you enjoy your stay, please call (phone number hidden) with any problems, concerns or questions. Have fun!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!
I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother of two wonderful grandchildren. I have lived in the=is home for 26 years. It has received a lot of love and care! You will see this when you arrive and look around the yard as well as the house!
I love to travel, spend time exercising both inside and out, I love movies, books, fun people, food and wine!
I'm new to Airbnb! This will be exciting. My favorite quote from Helen Keller, "Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all."