Just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, this luxury hideaway is nestled right next to Lake Lanier in a quite neighborhood with plenty of space between you and the neighbors. The beach is just a 5 minute drive away with swimming, grills, and boat ramps.
This is the perfect location if you're traveling to Atlanta but prefer some privacy, or going to a wedding in the area, or want to get away and travel to Atlanta's top destination lake. You can go to the city or relax at the beach, it's all here!
The basement is the only area off limits. The rest of the home is accessible. I will provide a code to the front door prior to your arrival.
Other things to note
I sometimes stay in the finished basement, which is the only are off limits. It has a separate entrance in the back so you may never see me but am available if needed. The living room has a couch bed and I also have an air mattress available if needed. 15 can easily fit, with the air mattress another person can stay.
- The basement is the only area off limits, it's finished and soundproofed and I may also sleep in the basement but it has a separate entrance so you will have complete privacy in the home.
- No shoes are allowed to be worn in the home, please take them off when you enter the front door and they can be left in that area.
- Please do not remove the throw blanket on the couches. This is to prevent damage to the couch.
- No parking in the grass.
- This house is right next to the lake, so you may see wildlife in the area.
- Pets are welcome but please clean up any messes they make and there is no fence. You are responsible for any damages a pet may cause.
- If you bring a boat it can be parked in the cul de sac area at the top of the driveway. There's also plenty of parking for cars in the cul de sac area as well.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.