About this listing
An inexpensive place to stay in Vilnius.
It's not a specially rented apartment: I simply rent one room in a three-room flat where I live and work myself and will be happy to see guests from around the world. The building is 200 m away from the main street which guarantees peace and quiet at all times.
LOCATION: 1 km from Akropolis (the largest shopping and entertainment centre in the Baltics), about 10 minutes by car/taxi (approx. EUR 5.30) or 25 minutes by bus (EUR 0.72) to the very heart of the city.
ACCOMMODATION: The room is 12 sq. m and can accommodate 4 people. It has a balcony where you can have a smoke (if you are still into it).
The room is fully furnished with a sofa bed, bedside tables, a wardrobe, a full-length mirror, an arm-chair, a computer desk with a chair). Folding beds can be added for 2 extra people. Those sleeping on folding beds enjoy 50% discount from the base price.
Bed linen as well as towels are provided.
There is also:
- a large kitchen with a cooking plate, a
microwave oven and a fridge
- a bathroom with a sink, a bathtub and a shower
- a separate toilet
- free parking lot just near the house
- attendant parking lot in 200 m from the house
- free fast wireless Internet access
- free cable TV with approx. 50 channels in English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Byelorussian and Lithuanian
- well-developed local infrastructure with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes, as well as a fitness centre (everything in 3-5 minutes walk)
- in 300 m from the house a nice grove suitable for jogging or any other physical exercises
FOR EXTRA PAY:
- washing machine
- home gym, indoor bike, adjustable dumbbells, push up bars
- interpretation/translation and guide services
I will be happy to welcome you, show you around and make sure you settle in comfortably.
Please, contact me before booking,
See you in Vilnius,
I'm a freelance Translator/Interpreter, Journalist & Voiceover Pro. I translate, interpret and record voiceovers in many domains. In journalism my specialisation is Music.
Music is also at the top of the things I love. A former hard-rocker nowadays I'm more into the jazzy, bluesy and folkish stuff, as well as reggae, country, world music and singers-songwriters. I do prefer natural acoustic sound and can hardly stand electronic music. Among my faves are such acts as The Beatles, Big Mama Thornton, Борис Гребенщиков, Ben Webster, Bob Marley, Cesaria Evora, late Chris Rea, Deep Purple, Django Reinhardt, Ella Fitzgerald, Гарик Сукачев, Goran Bregovic, Hazmat Modine, J.J. Cale, Joan Baez, Kris Kristofferson, Leonard Cohen, Louis Armstrong, Ольга Арефьева, Otros Aires, Peter Cincotti, Lhasa, Peter Green, Tadeusz Nalepa, The Platters and many others.
Though I personally never was a real hippie I sympathize with the people from the Flower Power movement since my young years. But I am strongly against the use of drugs.
Among the things I disdain are political radicalism, nationalism, nazism and Soviet-type communism (or so called stalinism).
I think that's all I wanna tell you about myself now. :-)