About this listing
Madison's near-west side. Close to the University, government offices, great shopping and recreation including the Arboretum and Odana Golf Course (one block away.) Fully furnished with 2 bedrooms, office, porchdeck and private yard. Internet laundry and everything you could possibly need.
1550 square feel of lovely (plus a great finished living space in the basement if needed.) A very large and beautiful backyard.
Guests will have access to all but one room in the home, and yard. Items not to be used will be stored. Sheets and towels, as well as kitchen supplies, spices and other amenities will be supplied.
Interaction with guests
I will happily meet my guests upon arrival and provide information and directions. I will also be available by telephone should I be needed.
What's not to love?
- quiet tree-lined street
- one block from golf course
- three blocks from coffee shop, library, restaurant, gym
- one block from bike/walking path
- two miles from the UW Stadium, Union South and access to the University
- four miles from State Street, the UW Union, Capital Square and Downtown
- friendly neighbors!
1 block from the city busline
Trek bicycles for rent nearby
Other things to note
- Additional cleaning can be arranged
- Runner available (errands, shopping, laundry, etc.) ($15/hour)
- Wood burning fireplace (starter wood provided)
- Air conditioning
- April Air in the winter
- Water Softener
- A bird haven
- Cable TV
- 46" flat screen TV
- Open, airy and well-lit
- Washer and dryer in basement (detergent provided)
- Hair dryer and any other appliances you might need
Please be respectful of neighbors. You're welcome to entertain smaller numbers of people. Check with owner about small pets. Help yourself to herbs, flowers and vegies from the garden (in season.) No smoking, please.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Retired wife of Peter and mother of two who loves to travel. That means I understand what you need and want when you travel! You'll appreciate my attention to detail. And when you walk out into the backyard you'll be able to share in my love of all things beautiful.