SPECIALS - min stay is only 4 nights!!! 40% and 60% discount for longer stay!
Beautiful home with heated POOL! 3 mins walk to the famous Crescent Beach! 2 bedrooms upstairs + 1 extra bedroom behind the garage, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, GARAGE, GRILL, FREE WI-FI, WASHER/DRYER, NEW flat screen TV with 140 channels, PHONE, BIKES, BOOGIE BOARDS, beach toys, chairs, kids life vests, beach cart, books, board games, screened porch, balcony! Everything you need to enjoy your stay in PARADISE!
1. Advance Rent Deposit. The contract and deposit of $400 (or optional ins) is due upon decision to rent to reserve the dates requested. The Owner will provide the door code to the Renter as soon as payment is received in full and check has cleared.
2. Check-in time is 4:00 PM - Check our time is 10 AM. Unless other arrangements have been made between the Owner and the Renter. The Renter will be charged $250.00 per night plus applicable fees if Renter comes before or stays after the designated arrival and departure dates.
3. Guests understand that the accommodation is privately owned, including the furnishing and the all furnishings and other articles in the condo will remain there and kept in like condition upon leaving of the Renters.
4. Cleaning fee is $150. The house is not suitable for toddlers. Families with toddlers will be charged additional $100 fee.
5. Electric bill should not exceed $120/month.
6. Lost or forgotten items are the responsibility of the guest. Owner accepts no responsibility for the same.
7. Cancellations must be made 60 days prior to arrival date to receive a refund of rental minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. Refunds of the Advance Rent Deposit and/or the total charges will not be given for the late arrivals, early departure, or inclement weather conditions. Owners of Midnight Sea suggest trip insurance in the event of hurricane.
8. Parking. Two parking spaces are available for the vehicles. The garage and one space outside, numbered 6840 only. No parking RV, boats, or trailers are allowed on the premises.
9. Maintenance. Please report any maintenance needs for the property to the Owner as soon as possible. While the Owner apologizes for any inconvenience of a mechanical failure or utility outage, she will not be able to offer a discount or refund. In the case a repair is needed the Renters will make the property accessible to have repair done.
10. No smoking of any kind is allowed on the property or lanais.
11. Pets are not allowed in the property or on the site.
12. Guests are limited to six people, sorry - no exception. Must be 25 or older to book.
13. Loud house parties or excessive noise is not allowed.
14. Pool and Property Safety. As the pool on the property is private, there are no lifeguards on duty. For the safety of all, the Renter must keep the pool area secured at all times to prevent unaccompanied children and non-swimmers from access. All pool, deck, steps and other areas of the property can be slippery when wet. The Renter assumes the responsibility that a Renter and all guests will strictly observe all pool rules, which forbid any diving, jumping, or running around the pool. The Renter understands and assumes the risk that failure to abide by safety rules is a breach of this Agreement and can cause serious injury or death.
15. Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Owner is not liable for Renter's property left behind or for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or indirect damages from any cause whatsoever, regardless of whether they were foreseeable. Owner's maximum aggregated liability arising out of the rental of the Property to Renter is limited to the amount of rental fees paid by Renter during the rental period. The Owner is not responsible for any loss or theft of the Renter's property.
16. Indemnification. To the maximum extent allowed by the law. The Renter agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and at the Owner's option, defend the Owner, members, contractors and representatives from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses that Renter of Renter's guests may have or bring against any one or more of the Indemnified Parties or that arise from the renter's rental of the Property under this Agreement, including any Claims based on negligence, action, or inaction of any of the Indemnified Parties.
17. Phone. The phone in the unit have free long distance to anywhere in the US and Canada.
While occupying this property I/We "TENANT(s)" take all risk and liability for any damage done to person(s) or property, agents, employees, or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. The unit must be left in reasonable condition. If excessive cleaning is required, items are missing or broken, all remotes (including garage remote) are not left in the condo, your deposit will be charged accordingly.
We live in Virginia, but spend a lot of time on Siesta Key - our favorite vacation destination! Our family like traveling around the world and in the US. We hope you will enjoy our beach house as much as we do! Have a wonderful time!