Charming three bedroom, two bathroom cottage with gorgeous sunny garden
Core Features and Benefits:
- Country-style kitchen opening onto outdoor entertainers terrace
- Single storey three bedroom family home
- Two large bedrooms
- One smaller bedroom with single bed and optional cot
- Large family lounge with gas fireplace
- Separate large TV room
- Level child friendly garden
- Wooden floors with high ceilings throughout
- Family size bathroom including separate bath and shower
- Additional shower/toilet with internal laundry and storage room
- Eco heating and cooling system installed in TV and lounge room
- Easy access to Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Manly Ferry
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers an award winning local, licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA
When you book through Property Providers you are booking with a professional property management agency rather than an individual homeowner or personal host. Key collection/return for the property will be from our offices which are located at 3/536 Sydney Rd, Seaforth unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking. Standard check in time is from 3pm and check out is 10am unless agreed otherwise in writing. For check ins/outs outside of office hours, instructions will be given on how to access our safe.
Interaction with guests
Our offices are open Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 and we have a phone number that you can call 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case of emergencies - this number will be given to you when you come to pick up keys or can be found on our website.
Other things to note
For the comfort and health and safety of our guests, all properties are supplied with 5 star hotel linen and towels that is professionally laundered. Guests will be charged $44 per bed which is to be paid prior to gaining access to the property. We will call you to take this payment after you have booked the property.
Bookings made through Air B and B are subject to Property Providers terms and conditions as displayed on the Property Providers' website. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to see our T&Cs before booking please ask or look them up on the website. On key collection we will require a copy of your ID and a valid credit card. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart.
Welcome to Property Providers, Sydney's most trusted premium holiday and executive rental agency. Every property within our portfolio has been "handpicked", personally inspected and evaluated to ensure a consistent quality experience.
Property Providers has managed over 3000 bookings in the last 5 years, with guests from over 56 countries. We are a licensed real estate agency, with an audited trust account and are members of REINSW and HIRA. We are locally recognized as the leaders in premium and luxury short-term accommodation and manage over 250 properties.