This cosy unit is available for business travellers, adventurers and couples. Only a hop, skip and jump away from everything you need, which includes (but not limited to): public transport, a shopping mall (SM Bicutan) and family friendly activities.
Right outside of the unit is the Azure beach, the Paris Beach Club and the gym which you can access during the day. At night, the Beach bar is open and drinks are cheap!
If you want a place thats cosy and has everything nearby, this is it!
The unit has a cosy home feel. I have furnished it with my own personal flair. The curtains, the dresser and stickers were placed in a way to make you feel right at home.
The bed is comfortable and you don't have to worry about setting the air-conditioner too high as the comforter can keep you warm.
The kitchen has almost everything you'll need to cook up your favourite foods. Pots, pans and cooking utensils have been provided for you, all you'll need is your ingredients. Plates and cutlery have also been provided. All we ask is for you to take care while cooking, as anything you break or damage will have to be replaced at your expense.
There is a dividing sliding door (that separates the bedroom from the living/dining area) that you can lock when you go out in case you feel your things aren't safe enough. The divider has been tinted just for aesthetic and privacy purposes.
The living/dining area has a wall mounted TV and surround audio system in case you feel like watching your favourite movies or listening to your music of choice.
In all, the unit features almost everything you'll need to enjoy your stay in the Philippines, whether it be for travel or business.
The entire unit is yours for the duration of your stay. As you would your home, treat the unit with respect and keep it well maintained.
For the facilities at Azure, you are able to access:
- The wave pool (the lap pool is reserved for unit owners only, you will be staying as a guest)
- The gym
- The beach bar
- The Paris beach club
and many more!
Interaction with guests
Although I won't personally be there to assist you, my family will be. As you stay in the unit, they will treat you like their own family and we hope you do the same. Although, if you have any questions relating to the unit and/or the amenities, feel free to contact me directly.
Other things to note
While you will be the only one in the unit, you may not be the only resident in the building. If you feel unsafe due to the other residents, you can contact security or talk to the friendly people at the front desk. They will happily help you out.
With the use of Azure's facilities, feel free to ask the front desk in regards to any questions you may have. They will happily answer them for you.
The rules are simple and should be common sense:
- Treat the unit as you would treat your own home. Maintain it well and there should be no issues.
- Smoking is not allowed within the room but is allowed on the balcony area. Also, please do not throw cigarette butts onto the balcony area or into the area below the unit.
- Please keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm as other residents may be disturbed around this time.
- Dispose of your own rubbish at the allocated rubbish collection area. Recyclables and general waste should be separated as stated in the resort policy.
- Damage of anything in the room (that is not your own) will be replaced or paid for by you.