Our house is located close to Limerick City centre plus the University of Limerick. Approx 15 mins walk or 5 Minute Drive. Approx 5 mins walk to local shopping centre and the College of Art and Design. Free private parking. Walking distance of the Hunt museum, King Johns Castle and Thomand Park (home of Munster Rugby). Suitable for couples, solo adventurers or business guests. Continental Breakfast included in the price.
We have two rooms available. One large room with a double bed. One large room with Single bed. If two guests book and wish to avail of two separate bedrooms they must state this on booking as there is a €15 service charge per night payable on arrival for use of the second bedroom. Both rooms are bright and peaceful and overlooking our beautiful gardens. Continental Breakfast included in the price.
The guests will have access to their own rooms, private sitting room with cable TV, the garden and kitchen for breakfast.
Interaction with guests
We love having guests, We are available to help and have a lot of local
knowledge if needed.
Other things to note
1 nights minimum stay. If the calandar says unavailable, don't be discouraged. Send me an email and we can discuss dates and rates to suit your needs. (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- Check in from 3 pm to 9 pm unless other wise arranged. Requests to check in earlier will be accommodated where possible to do so.
- Light continental breakfast available in kitchen until 10 am sharp. Self service tea or coffee is available in kitchen but guests cannot cook in the kitchen.
- No pets allowed.
- Loud noises or music or parties are not allowed.
- We want you to be comfortable and most of all happy and to leave our space as you find it.
- Smoking is not permitted within the house but you can smoke outside.