My place is close to nightlife, public transport, the city center, parks, and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the comfy bed, the light, the coziness, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Please contact me before booking
Check-in time at 3PM
Check-out time at 12Noon
- 1000 php refundable security deposit will be collected upon check in and will be refunded upon check out, This will be hold for any damages made in the apartment
- Strictly smoking at the balcony
- No Pets allowed
- Keep the unit clean and organised
- Always throw your garbage every night in the garbage area
- Please close the window when you leave or when its raining
- No shouting and unnecessary noise especially at night
- Please turn off the switches in the circuit breaker when you leave the unit
My name is Annabel and I am an entrepreneur in the culinary field.
Which really means that I create Brands , We incubate them
until it is ready to be sold in the market. I love to travel to different exotic places
and learn the different Cultures of the world. I am into self help internet programs
like Ted talks , Jean Houston, and Clair Summit only because I get to learn how other people think which brings me to improve on how I think of the world and of people.
I love to travel and because of this, I realize that people who loves to travel is in constant search of places to stay for a short while. The place has to be first of all safe,
Clean, and also accessible to transportation and convenient stores and restaurants. This is the very reason why I decided to convert my two apartments to serve travellers looking for safe , clean , and accessible places to stay. I love to help you with whatever you need to make your stay in the Philippines exciting and memorable. As what they all say, Its really more fun in the Philippines