In a quiet environment, with an open view this house / villa ('detached' house) of 110 m² (about 1505 ft²), built in 1900, on 2 levels, with a land size of 1600 m² sea
On the ground floor: dining room with equipped kitchen, bedroom with 2 twin beds or a double bed, bathroom with shower and toilet
On the 1st floor a large living room, a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with walk-in shower and separate toilet
Entirely renovated and refurbished in 2015 with quality materials (stone, wood, metal), our house has obtained a 4 * NN classification by a certified organization at the beginning of 2016.
Located on the eastern ramparts of the historic village, the house is bathed in light thanks to its 12 windows and the panoramic view, mountain or sea according to the rooms, is guaranteed!
All furnishings and equipment provided are new.
Travelers have access to the entire house (4 rooms on 2 levels) and are completely independent
Interaction with guests
We provide documentation on the points of interest of the region and are available to travelers for all practical information
Other things to note
Share for a few days the exceptional living environment of the 300 inhabitants of the village, go back in time to the charm and atmosphere of the narrow streets of the historic center ...