This waterfront home is on the Harris Chain of Lakes, and just an hour from Walt Disney World. You’ll love the deck and view of the water. Your own dock is in the back yard for keeping your boat or fishing right there!
Being a new listing to Airbnb, you can find our (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please read what our guests report!
View the outside from the inside. Windows overlooking deck and waterfront create feel of resort living. Cozy balcony from master suite offers relaxing opportunity for morning coffee.
This is a single family home which you are renting the entire house, deck and waterfront.
Interaction with guests
Owner is available for questions or advice any time through texting or calling. She lives in the neighborhood.
Other things to note
WE HAVE AN 11% STATE/COUNTY TAX on base rent. AirbnB does not assess the entire amount and show this on your amount due. 4% (Lake County Tourist Development Tax) OF THE TAX CAN BE PAID AT CHECK IN. Sorry for inconvenience, but his site does not allow for the 4% tax to be shown when booking.
This home is in the geographic middle of the state, where the ocean beaches are just l and l/2 hrs. away. Disney World and Orlando attractions are only an hour.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. DON’T SMOKE INSIDE OUR HOME!
2. People other than those set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any persons on the property are the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Loud music cannot be played so that neighbors are disturbed.
4. Guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order. This includes the linens. If someone in your party drops food, wine, or play doh, brings in mud, etc. on their shoes, or drops blood, chocolate or other staining agent on linens, we appreciate your attention to the problem before the stain sets. Please use coasters when placing glasses on the wood furniture.
5. Guest shall only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. The following deed restrictions must be adhered to by Guest and Guest agrees to comply.
a.Commercial vehicles are not allowed to be parked outside the garage unless for purposes of service or repair to the property.
b.A boat trailer or other recreational vehicle may not be parked on the driveway. If desired, owned will help find storage for trailer.
c.Parking on the road is not permitted nor the hanging over of vehicle over the road.
d.City garbage containers are to be at street side only on the day before and the day after the days of pickup which are Tuesdays and Fridays.
7. Parking: Parking is allowed in the driveway. Owner uses garage for storage and washer/dryer area. Owner may have reasonable access to storage with notice to guest. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Plumbing. The plumbing will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: • The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area".
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: -Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Garbage/dishes. This home has been treated for pests. Do not leave food out on counter at night. Put in refrigerator to discourage pests. There is a container for your garbage to be placed in a black liner bag. On Tuesday and Friday mornings, place container at the street for pick-up. There is also a recycle bin for your use if desired. Upon departure, please do not leave dirty dishes.
12. Bicycles/kayaks. Any bicycles (in “as is” condition) found on the property are not guaranteed and are used free of charge by guests. There may be a bicycle pump for guests’ use which must remain on property. Owner has two kayaks at her home which may be made available upon request and provided to Guest free of charge if they are available. Guest will sign a release of liability.
Liability: Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest or invitees, agents or associates. Any activity by any invitee, agent or associate of the Guest is the sole responsibility of Guest. Homeowner, it’s employees and agents shall not be liable for and Guest hereby indemnifies and saves himself harmless from, all fines, suits, claims, demands, losses and actions (including attorney’s fees) for any injury to person or damage to, or loss of property on or about the premises. Homeowner shall not be liable for any loss or damages to any person or property occasioned by theft, fire, water damage, smoke, act of God, public emergency, riot, strike, war insurrection, court order, requisitions of other governmental body or authority, or by and other matter beyond control of Homeowner. Guest hereby acknowledges that Homeowner has made no written or oral representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to any security measures or safeguards on or about the premises.
__________________________________________________________________Dixie Fechtel, 813 S. 9th Street, Leesburg FL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Phone numbers during stay:
e-mail addresses during stay____________________________________________
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We have two daughters in their early 20's, graduates of University of Florida. We enjoy traveling together. As a hostess, I try to make sure that every guest feels like they have booked a special place for their vacation. I am in touch with them as much or as little as they need.