My place is in the West Village/ SoHo and borders TriBeCa. Located walking distance to NYU, awesome restaurants and multiple train lines. You’ll love my place because of the awesome location! My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers (couples, but only for short-term and with a small additional fee).
Rest in this cozy room with comfortable queen sized bed. Excellent location, situated between NYC's best neighborhoods. It has everything you need in one spot, including a great rooftop view of downtown!
Guest will have access to all the mutual areas and are welcome to use dishes and cookware. It is a friendly apartment, so feel free to make yourself at home. You might even make a few friends in the process.
Interaction with guests
You will certainly interact with other guests. Everyone is very courteous. Please be communicative and respectful at all times. You are likely to make some new friends, so make sure to be a great guest!
Other things to note
We are very social and want everyone to feel comfortable and welcomed in our home. We like to have people over, especially during the summer when we spend time on our rooftop. If you are friendly, social and honest this will be a great stay for you!!!
- You are responsible for your own garbage.
- Clear your dishes after use. No dirty dishes in sink!
- Keep mutual area in living room clean. Do not leave your items in living room, unless you have talked to your host in advance. We are very accommodating to guests, but we want to avoid clutter, as much as possible.
- Keep bathroom and shower tidy.
- Notify host of any issues as soon as the arise.
- Notify host if visitors will be in the apartment at anytime.
- Keep noise down, starting at 11pm on week nights.
- After reservation is accepted, you must notify your host within 24 hours of your intended check-in time. It is not guaranteed you will be greeted at your desired time, but every effort will be made to accommodate you.
This host has 78 reviews for other properties.View other reviews