This newly renovated vintage home is situated in the beautiful community of Bearspaw. Only 25 minutes away from Calgary city center, this guesthouse offers quiet enjoyment of beautiful nature, as well as the convenience of the city. Great for individuals and groups!
All guests are expected to strictly adhere to the following rules please read carefully as any confirmed booking is a deemed acceptance by the guest of such rules:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO smoking inside the home or in the garage.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO drugs inside any parts of the home or outside the home but within the property limit.
3. Guests must put out their garbage in the designated bin outside the home daily. Any garbage that is left behind inside or outside the property without proper disposal is considered safety hazard.
4. In order to protect all guests' quiet enjoyment of the property, no loud noise is allowed in the home and on the property after 11 pm.
5. NO PARTIES are allowed unless specifically approved in writing by the Host. Additional Party Charges may apply.
6. NO PETS allowed - Young Children (between age 5-15) are welcome but no infants are allowed.
7. The Furniture, Furnishings, Pictures and Appliances must not be removed or relocated.
8. The Bedding and other Supplies are for convenience and use of our guests. They belong to and must remain at the premises. Any damage or Blood stain to the bedding, furniture or other essentials will be charged against the damage deposit.
9. ABSOLUTELY NO FIRES (fire pits etc.) on the outside of the property, Driveway or Lawn without the host permission.
10. Guests may have visiting friends but all persons who are not registered to reside at the property must leave the property before 10 pm.
11. Guests are strictly forbidden from bringing additional guests that exceed the number of guests registered to reside at the property.
12. Guests are responsible for their own belongs and are recommended to keep their valuables secured in their rooms. The hosts would not be responsible for any loss or damage.
13. The guests are responsible for leaving lights in the guest rooms and all windows and doors in the house properly secured and shut especially as the guests leave the house. Any damage resulting from the guest’s failure to keep the doors and windows of the house properly secured will be deducted from the deposit.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 90 reviews for other properties.View other reviews