My place is close to Via Tortona, MUDEC Museum, Armani/Silos and i Navigli (the canals) . You’ll love my place because of the coziness, its all-day long luminous positive vibe, its open wooden beams, the terrace and the location. It's so easy to get around from/to anywhere in town, has so many public transportation available.
The flat is perfect for leisure or work, solo travelers or couples and your furry friends (pets). I love furry paws, as long as you take care of them they are all welcome!
BE AWARE my dear guests! This is an attic flat in 6th floor and has NO ELEVATORS. So if you have really heavy luggage it may be inconvenient for you. But you will enjoy the all-day long natural light and my lovely terrace view. Hey! Healthy mind healthy body right?! :D
- Fun fact: The terrace view became a scenery for a couple of art projects.
You will have complete access to the fully equipped kitchen and anything you might need in the house. Mi casa Su casa!
Fiber-optic high speed unlimited internet (wi-fi and cable), printer, washing machine, iron etc. all the household appliances you might need plus architecture books, art magazines if you are interested and city guides/maps are provided by default ;)
Interaction with guests
I will be available to welcome you and give basic survival info about the city and your surroundings. I will also share my preferred places, locations and must do's in town. Current exhibitions in the museums, cool shops, design stores and indie fashion boutiques and more. You name it I know it! Don't forget I am an architect so if you want detailed guidance you will get it :)
Other things to note
Si certo che parlo Italiano :)
- As long as you won't smoke inside the house and be respectful to my home and the neighbors, just feel at home.
- The place is a shoes off zone, thank you for understanding.
- I would appreciate if my lady guests would be careful with their make-ups and the towels provided. Cotton pads and make-up remover pads also will be at your disposal for that purpose, thank you for understanding.
- Your beloved pet friend is surely welcome as long as you take care of them.
From Dec 23, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Hi! I am Didi, an architect originally from Istanbul but have been living in Milan for the last 10 years. I am very passionate about art, architecture, topography, nature and people. I love to tell stories and hear new ones. I do talk a lot yet I am full of ears.